Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maybe we will get to play as John after the main story ends just like we got to play as
Jack
in the first one :wow:

Our dawg is back :wow: But still in fukked up situations :mjcry:

They do this right and this may overtake GoW for GOTY. Can't wait to lasso some fukks up after a bar fight spills into the street :mjgrin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

fukk ya'll I'm hype!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Red dead not gta tho. I think it’s coming around e3. Red dead needs gameplay shown if they want to maximize its sells

Doubt it, R* is one of the few companies that doesn't do promo outside of trailers until months away from release because they have a built in brand. They could drop GTA 6 out of nowhere tomorrow and it'll break records

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
RDR2
Fighting EX Layer
Days Gone

Games i must cop day one :wow:

RDR Undead Nightmare 2 brehs :wow:

They better not switch up that Undead Nightmare for multiplayer this go around :damn:. They're going to screw us out of single player DLC since it made them so much money with GTA V, i can feel it :martin:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Days Gone gameplay sold me on it

So many zombies on screen at the same time

I never played TLOU or GoW so i dont care about their new games.

Breh you need to play The Last of Us, you're missing out on a quality game by Naughty Dog. God of War isn't for everybody (hack and slash type of gameplay in the original Greek series), but I liked it. All Sony 1st Party games must be copped imo

Days Gone is gonna be like Sons of Anarchy mixed with I Am Legend :banderas:. Motorcycle fukkery :blessed: