Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How was that red dead redemption 1 rollout?

I still don't understand how, but I ain't hear shyt about that game until the day it dropped. Tuned into g4 and saw it like :ohhh: went to GameStop and copped asap.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Them dudes are by saying “R* don’t need to show shyt”. “They don’t show gameplay”. I said they do and obviously R* agrees because tons of previews came out today. All I’m saying is GTA can get away with that. Not Red Dead

I kinda get what you're saying. Red Dead Redemption was actually the first game where Rockstar released gameplay trailers...

I'm guessing they'll do the same kinda thing with RDR2 because it seems like theres a shyt load of new features/mechanics.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"We've said that we aim to have recurrent consumer spending opportunities for every title that we put out at this company. It may not always be an online model, it probably won't always be a virtual currency model, but there will be some ability to engage in an ongoing basis with our titles after release across the board."

Microtransactions :blessed:
Pay-2-Win :blessed:
no single player DLC :blessed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Pre-Order.
Boxset.
Season Pass.
The whole nine.

I am devoting the rest of the YEAR to this game on some fanboy shyt since I've devoured (pause) both titles in this franchise, having recently repurchased Red Dead Revolver on PS4 cause my ps2 copy looked too blurry on the big screen.

Rockstar fukking lost me for a minute with the bullshyt that is GTA5 so it's sorta exciting to see them on another IP, especially one as good as the RDR series.

Ain't really felt this anxious for a game in a minute; shyt's exciting.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Good lord, I remember when I first saw this trailer, must have been about 15. Unexplainable levels of excitement after watching.
The hype for San Andreas was through the damn roof :wow:

And it actually delivered
full

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I want that bank robbery mission but surely there will be a GOTY edition with it included.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps