Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I had chances to cop it for PS3, i just never took interest in the game. I wont be getting TLOU2 either, some people just dont give a damn about certain games.
I usually that kind of person that doesn’t like wasting there time playing trash games

TLOU was pretty dope , plus my first time playing it was for the remaster on PS4 , the multiplayer is still popping til this day , it’s kinda stealthy , I’m not really into stealthy games due to ADD:lolbron:
but this game is :blessed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My nephew don’t know what the fukk is a red dead redemption. It still needs promotion breh. R* can’t just trot this game out here expecting it to sell crazy. I doubt red dead even sells 1/3 of what gta 5 sells

CLADYCLAD’S NEPHEW DOESNT KNOW WHAT RDR IS! :krs: THAT SETTLES IT! :krs:INCOMING FLOP JUST LIKE GTA V AND ALL ROCKSTAR GAMES BEFORE IT! :krs:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
CLADYCLAD’S NEPHEW DOESNT KNOW WHAT RDR IS! :krs: THAT SETTLES IT! :krs:INCOMING FLOP JUST LIKE GTA V AND ALL ROCKSTAR GAMES BEFORE IT! :krs:
U laugh but it’s a generation of gamers that don’t know this game

Red dead is not as big as y’all think. The game didn’t even sell more in its lifetime on PS3 than Horizon or uncharted or Zelda did in a year

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I usually that kind of person that doesn’t like wasting there time playing trash games

TLOU was pretty dope , plus my first time playing it was for the remaster on PS4 , the multiplayer is still popping til this day , it’s kinda stealthy , I’m not really into stealthy games due to ADD:lolbron:
but this game is :blessed:

Im not one of those gamers who buy a game because others say its a must cop, it all comes down to my interest...i saw gameplay of TLOU, i know what it is, i just dont think im missing out on anything.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
My nephew don’t know what the fukk is a red dead redemption. It still needs promotion breh. R* can’t just trot this game out here expecting it to sell crazy. I doubt red dead even sells 1/3 of what gta 5 sells
My nephew asked me if I'm the only one who knows about Metal Gear Solid.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wtf are talking about?

All I said is that this game needs to be shown to maximize its sales. Of course the game gonna sell to us. We know Red Dead.

I guarantee a huge gameplay preview will happen well before release. At least a month or 2 like GOW

Last game sold 12 millions wtf are you talking about. Where you got horizon and Zelda outselling I no idea. Second Rockstar never shows gameplay of anything. You dudes say the same shyt all the time. Third this game is projected to sell 15 mil and that’s a conservative estimate. People know red dead. Game has been reissued, available through backwards compatibility/game pass, etc. Its rockstars second most known IP behind GTA. There’s a reason COD, TR, Spider-Man, etc dropping early. You just don’t know what you are talking about

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Last game sold 12 millions wtf are you talking about. Where you got horizon and Zelda outselling I don’t have any idea. Second Rockstar never shows gameplay of anything. You dudes say the same shyt all the time. Third this game is projected to sell 15 mil and that’s a conservative estimate. People know red dead. Game has been reissued, available through backwards compatibility/game pass, etc. Its rockstars second most known IP behind GTA. There’s a reason COD, TR, Spider-Man, etc dropping early. You just don’t know what you are talking about

Youre arguing with fools

Almost every game Rockstar has dropped is known (EXCEPT RED DEAD REVOLVER And The Warriors)