Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
it did, as did GTA IV. but Rockstar hadn't really found the formula yet to really hook people. I'm not sure it can be as popular as GTA V without cars and shyt. I mean how many "customize your horse" DLC's can they pump out?

qslkBXI.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Considering Arthur Morgan wasn't mentioned or anything in RDR1, I'm gonna assume he dies at some point.

It's got to a point where if the main playable character doesn't die in a Rockstar game I'll be surprised.

RDR and GTA V is the only Rockstar game the playable characters die in it lol.

But yeah i agree Arthur will obviously die, i think rockstar shouldn't have revealed hes apart of Dutchs gang and let us find out during release, we all know now.

My guess is John Marston kills Arthur, or sides with John and gets killed while john gets shot and abandoned, OR..... Maybe the government agents from RDR1. Who brung john over kills him, Arthur Morgan says in the trailer we have lawmen after us....

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...yeah, i'm hearing a lot that john marston will be in the game.

i hope they work up a more extensive zombie dlc for this game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
It's pretty much confirmed we will play as John again in the end of RDR2.

Everything comes full circle, Red Dead Redemption fans know what im talking about

Kairi Irving

Daps
...yeah, i'm hearing a lot that john marston will be in the game.

i hope they work up a more extensive zombie dlc for this game.

In case you didn't know

RDR2 is set before RDR1

Speculation so far is Arthur Morgan forces or takes John under his wing and they work for dutch.... It's all we really can say for now, that and The main character dies because he wasn't mentioned in RDR1.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...still pretty jacked up that dutch blew heidi's brains out, tho. sounded like something personal. i hope before she died, that she gave that fool that old west nolia clap.