:noah:had to bring the ps3 back out.
full
just made it to Mexico.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
The first one was one of the best games ever made. Excellent gameplay and story with an awesome protagonist. It's the best game R* has ever done.

I agree with this. RDR was brilliant.

I'm still annoyed to this day that the ending got spoiled for me. Think I was watching a guide video because I was stuck on a mission and stupidly scrolled down and started reading the comments. Whole thing got spoiled within 10 seconds of me doing this.

My only thing with RDR was it wasn't as fun to play after you've finished the story/side missions. Riding around a rural setting on a horse got boring when there was no objective or anything to do.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree with this. RDR was brilliant.

I'm still annoyed to this day that the ending got spoiled for me. Think I was watching a guide video because I was stuck on a mission and stupidly scrolled down and started reading the comments. Whole thing got spoiled within 10 seconds of me doing this.

My only thing with RDR was it wasn't as fun to play after you've finished the story/side missions. Riding around a rural setting on a horse got boring when there was no objective or anything to do.

Maybe the first video game ending to break my heart. I wasn't spoiled but I had been hinted at the ending cause I knew Jack was playable. Just having control wrestled away like that and seeing the way he went out like a G :mjcry:

The open world itself wasn't as fun as something like GTA, no. But there was more than enough story & side content to last a while. I enjoyed most of the challenges, like the hunting. Although, killing multiple bears with a knife was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in a video game and I just flat quit Undead Nightmare cause I could not kill a bear with a torch without getting got first. The plant picking was a bit too tedious and the reward wasn't really worth it. I don't mind if plant picking comes back but they need to make crafting more expensive. Also, they should probably make the hunting goods mean more. Maybe a food for health mechanic. By the end of Red Dead 1 I was hoarding so much meat and fur for like no reason whatsoever.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Cougar's in RDR were :damn:

They would be like "Rarwwwwwww" then you wouldn't know where it was coming from until it was too late :wow:

Bears were worse

One hit and it's over :wow:

Never got off my horse in the forest again

Yeah they updated the RAGE over the years

GTA IV
RDR
GTA V

Whoever made the video should know Rockstar will always update it, especially if it's an AAA game.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Bears were worse

Yeah they updated the RAGE over the years

GTA IV
RDR
GTA V

Whoever made the video should know Rockstar will always update it, especially if it's an AAA game.

I'm sure DF knows its just dope seeing the comparison to this and RDR1

L2014

Banned
Daps
I hope there's more to the black characters than just Buffalo Soldier:francis:

They better give us custom players and chariots in online this time too:birdman:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Knew rdr1 was the goat when i looked randomly on the floor and saw some fukking ants, couldn't believe the level of details :mjcry: also shot a bird from the sky and shot it again before it hits the ground and marston responded with "nice shot" :banderas:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Watched an clip of a RDR mission where dutch mentions how old is Jack, and he was little back then

Jack is 14-15 in RDR so him being little, im betting the game is set 10 years back which would be 1901

And isnt John like 35-36? Him being a decade younger is iight :ehh: