Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
game probably sucks anyway. fukkin money grabbin pay-2-win microtransactions online only piece of chit

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

:dwillhuh: you understand its coming out for PC right :dwillhuh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:dwillhuh: you understand its coming out for PC right :dwillhuh:
just like the first game :francis:

maybe it will. but at best they threw the PC version on the back burner, and they're not putting the proper respeck on my name :birdman:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
just like the first game :francis:

maybe it will. but at best they threw the PC version on the back burner, and they're not putting the proper respeck on my name :birdman:

1st one didnt have multiplayer as far as I know?

This game will obviously mirror the GTA 5 multiplayer process in which PC makes most of Rockstar revenue the past 2 years. I am sure they like the extra $300+ million a year in revenue theyd get on red dead redemption 2 on PC from dedicated nerds buying in game currency to stay ahead of the curve

it might not be initial release, but I dont think itd be too far behind.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

This game will obviously mirror the GTA 5 multiplayer process in which PC makes most of Rockstar revenue the past 2 years. I am sure they like the extra $300+ million a year in revenue theyd get on red dead redemption 2 on PC from dedicated nerds buying in game currency to stay ahead of the curve

so we only get games when they can juice us for microtransactions. I feel so much better now :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

actually the first game on consoles did have multiplayer... :francis:

That shyt was so much fun!!!:russ:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
actually the first game on consoles did have multiplayer... :francis:
it did, as did GTA IV. but Rockstar hadn't really found the formula yet to really hook people. I'm not sure it can be as popular as GTA V without cars and shyt. I mean how many "customize your horse" DLC's can they pump out?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
it did, as did GTA IV. but Rockstar hadn't really found the formula yet to really hook people. I'm not sure it can be as popular as GTA V without cars and shyt. I mean how many "customize your horse" DLC's can they pump out?

What The hell are you talking about?

Playing GTA online for the first time on consoles on GTA IV had alot of dedicated players. Rockstar never really needed a formula. Playing GTA with friends in an open world was more than enough, thankfully they improved it though.

Last edited: