Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Probably one the worst gaming trailers Ive ever seen.

Didnt show a damn thing new and it wasnt hypebuilding at all unless youre a big scenery and foliage fan

It looks like a PC version of the last game

All that shyt was in game (via PS4)

Xbone gamers wont even see the detail seen in that trailer

800p purgatory

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:comeon:

GTAO was broken at launch and the one thing they promised the most (heists) didn't come until like 2 years after.

I remember this.
The online component of a 30+ hour single player game was broken for a month...thats your best comback to my post?:heh:

you are clearly trolling and terrible at it...

Nevermind the fact that multi-player component ended up being legit generating over a billion dollars and still doing numbers...:comeon:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Select Content For Red Dead Redemption 2 Comes First To PlayStation 4

RDR2Announcenew610.jpg

Earlier today, we got the first glimpse of what awaits us in Red Dead Redemption 2, which is set to launch next year on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Now, Sony has announced on the PlayStation Blog that it has established a partnership with Rockstar Games so that select online content will arrive first for PlayStation 4 players, along with the critically acclaimed Red Dead Redemption coming to PlayStation Now.

"The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience," writes Sony.

Select Content For Red Dead Redemption 2 Comes First To PlayStation 4

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
First-day cop, so I'm really thinking all seven characters are playable it'll be hard but unlike GTA RDR has no cars or as many buildings to create in this open world.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Probably one the worst gaming trailers Ive ever seen.

Didnt show a damn thing new and it wasnt hypebuilding at all unless youre a big scenery and foliage fan

It looks like a PC version of the last game
:rudy: graphics were breathtaking. I felt like I was watching a nature valley commercial :lawd:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Nevermind the fact that multi-player component ended up being legit generating over a billion dollars and still doing numbers...:comeon:

why are you celebrating their financial situation like that proves any quality?

And a part of an AAA game being broken for a month is okay to you?