Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Because their intensive focus on Online meant we was left with a half assed SP mode with a whack ass story.

Not to mention they made a shyt load of features that were available in Online unavailable in SP.

The story was fine IMO. The heists and character switching was ambitious and done well. I think people tend to dismiss how much resources went to both of those.
The online is also feature rich. Being able to play GTA online with my friends > playing by myself after a while. Again just my opinion

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Because their intensive focus on Online meant we was left with a half assed SP mode with a whack ass story.

Not to mention they made a shyt load of features that were available in Online unavailable in SP.

I hate this argument. It is not true. Crap developers do this...it is not the rule for everyone.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I understand the complaints over no SP DLC but to say Rockstar half assed the SP with a wack story is some Trump alternative facts shyt...

They had plans for SP DLC but that got shelved because of how successful GTAO became...It made no business sense to invest time and resources into SP DLC when you can dedicate a small team to produce content for GTAO to keep that money train flowing and put the rest of your resources on another major project like RDR2...

From a fan perspective it sucks but it was the fans that made online successful to the point it made no business sense to produce SP DLC...If nobody copped shark cards we would of probably got that SP DLC...They're still caking off GTAO right now, it's a legit cash cow...

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I understand the complaints over no SP DLC but to say Rockstar half assed the SP with a wack story is some Trump alternative facts shyt...

They had plans for SP DLC but that got shelved because of how successful GTAO became...It made no business sense to invest time and resources into SP DLC when you can dedicate a small team to produce content for GTAO to keep that money train flowing and put the rest of your resources on another major project like RDR2...

From a fan perspective it sucks but it was the fans that made online successful to the point it made no business sense to produce SP DLC...If nobody copped shark cards we would of probably got that SP DLC...They're still caking off GTAO right now, it's a legit cash cow...

It pissed me off because there was people who called it from Day 1 that SP DLC won't happen and they were destroyed for it daily. GTAO was/still a cash cow for them so screw SP. I don't believe at all that single player was planned. Do you remember the save/glitch situation with LA Noire, and Rockstar's response? I'm not sure if the problem was ever fixed.

I can't remember the person in here who made that open letter to Rockstar thread, but I had completely agreed with him. He was attacked in there too. Of course a few days later, Rockstar teased the world with just 2 screenshots of the game, both does like 10 million views and then the announcement. Rockstar is like Apple, in which you're going to complain and bytch, but guess what? You're still going to cop. Real talk, that's me once GTA VI is announced.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I believe Leslie Benzies wanted to expand GTA Online to new locations in San Andreas but the lawsuit put a halt to all that since he was the main director of it. He mentioned it before GTA V came out

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I believe Leslie Benzies wanted to expand GTA Online to new locations in San Andreas but the lawsuit put a halt to all that since he was the main director of it. He mentioned it before GTA V came out
Benzies leaving is going to be a big problem going forward...

The Housers couldn't even finish RDR, it was reportedly a mess until Benzies was asked to step in and save it...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Red Dead Redemption 2 release date will be in fiscal 2018, confirms Take-Two

Grand Theft Auto V publisher Take-Two Interactive has shed some more light on the Red Dead Redemption 2 release date during its quarter 3 2017 earnings conference call today.

There's been rumors going around this week that launch date may be delayed after a trailer, which was apparently supposed to be shown during this week's SuperBowl, didn't feature. Take-Two has now confirmed that Red Dead Redemption 2 will launch in fiscal 2018, between October 1, 2017 and September, 2018. A specific release date was not confirmed.

Red Dead Redemption 2 has been in development since 2014. Some of the first details leaked confirmed “incredible emotional depth” and the possibility of playing with more than one character.

The first Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer was brief, but showed seven mysterious, shadowy figures riding off into the sunset. We’re expecting further details over the coming weeks.

“With Red Dead Redemption 2, the team is working hard to push forward our vision for interactive entertainment in a truly living world," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We hope to deliver players an epic experience that builds upon everything we've learned making games."

Launch sales for Red Dead Redemption 2 are expected to be huge following growing anticipation from fans of the original Wild West adventure.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Red Dead Redemption 2 release date will be in fiscal 2018, confirms Take-Two

Grand Theft Auto V publisher Take-Two Interactive has shed some more light on the Red Dead Redemption 2 release date during its quarter 3 2017 earnings conference call today.

There's been rumors going around this week that launch date may be delayed after a trailer, which was apparently supposed to be shown during this week's SuperBowl, didn't feature. Take-Two has now confirmed that Red Dead Redemption 2 will launch in fiscal 2018, between October 1, 2017 and September, 2018. A specific release date was not confirmed.

Red Dead Redemption 2 has been in development since 2014. Some of the first details leaked confirmed “incredible emotional depth” and the possibility of playing with more than one character.

The first Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer was brief, but showed seven mysterious, shadowy figures riding off into the sunset. We’re expecting further details over the coming weeks.

“With Red Dead Redemption 2, the team is working hard to push forward our vision for interactive entertainment in a truly living world," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We hope to deliver players an epic experience that builds upon everything we've learned making games."

Launch sales for Red Dead Redemption 2 are expected to be huge following growing anticipation from fans of the original Wild West adventure.
:mjcry: