Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This game was pre-ordered before they even showed a trailer...It's a Rockstar game, one of only two developers releasing games worthy of the $65...

Anyways trailer looked good, I figured it was gone be a prequel and the same map with additions...I hope they expand the towns more this time...They were far too small in RDR...

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This game was pre-ordered before they even showed a trailer...It's a Rockstar game, one of only two developers releasing games worthy of the $65...

Anyways trailer looked good, I figured it was gone be a prequel and the same map with additions...I hope they expand the towns more this time...They were far too small in RDR...

Pre-ordered without even seeing the trailer? :mindblown:

How do you know the game isn't gonna be broken besides blind faith?

And most games are actually worth their price due to inflation.

The cost for producing and developing video games keeps getting more and more expensive but the retail price have stayed the same. That's a fair arrangement.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pre-ordered without even seeing the trailer? :mindblown:

How do you know the game isn't gonna be broken besides blind faith?
Its not blind faith...

We have this thing called a catalogue...

Rockstars catalogue is filled with classic after classic...Whether it's GTA, Max Payne, Bully, Manhunt, Midnight Club, RDR etc...even that Warriors game was fire...

Rockstar never releases broken games, they don't half ass their games to sell content later as DLC and they always deliver a quality product...

That's why their games are auto copped...

No other developer in the game is on their level with the exception of CDPR...

Last edited: