Recore -OT- [In collaboration with Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime] XB1 exclusive

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Type up diatribes about Xbox cause you are insecure brehs :smh:

@Fatboi1
@Cladyclad

Insecurity he says...........ROLL THE TAPE

leasy1.png

leasy2.png

Yall make this too easy.... :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster real talk breh.

U have to admit Halo 5 is that last good exclusive from MS.

It's no way u can deny that. I mean unless u pull out some "indie" game I never heard of.

I want to see how much of fanboy u are:ufdup:
This is a dumb ass argument as it pertains to the comparison with PS4 because PS4 is in the midst of "not having a good exclusive since uncharted" and won't have one until MAYBE December with TLG, and before uncharted it was 14 months since PS4's previous "good" exclusive.

Furthermore. I personally didn't like quantum break, as it's not my style of game. But if we are calling a 77 on metacritic a "not good" game, then PlayStation has only had 2 "good" exclusives EVER.

From both angles your argument is dumb and only makes PS4 look worse in comparison.

Do better next time :ufdup:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is a dumb ass argument as it pertains to the comparison with PS4 because PS4 is in the midst of "not having a good exclusive since uncharted" and won't have one until MAYBE December with TLG, and before uncharted it was 14 months since PS4's previous "good" exclusive.

Furthermore. I personally didn't like quantum break, as it's not my style of game. But if we are calling a 77 on metacritic a "not good" game, then PlayStation has only had 2 "good" exclusives EVER.

From both angles your argument is dumb and only makes PS4 look worse in comparison.

Niqqa I ain't asking metacritc. I'm asking u:ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

IN DJ Khalid voice @Cladyclad do better

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

before uncharted there was sf5