Recore -OT- [In collaboration with Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime] XB1 exclusive

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect this to be a 6 or 7 title.

Pretty sure everyone did and that's why there is no crazy disappointment.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ReCore's missteps are a real shame, because it can be quite charming otherwise. It has the heart of a PS2 or Gamecube-era platformer, with its floating lifebars, bright laser beams that fill the screen like a Dreamcast shoot-'em-up, and glowing gems that bounce around. Amongst all the slick, modern day video game productions, it stands out as an endearing throwback.

I wanted to like it more, and had it not overstayed its welcome, I would have. But in the end, like its robots, ReCore is a game with a bright soul encased in parts that are used well past their prime.

all I expected honestly. budget titles :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game hasn't come out and sony fanboys are already digging up whatever to throw shade on the title :laff:
Fake load screen videos :wow:

While this game is excellent so far :mjpls: It has a beyond good and evil vibe which can be played via Backwards compatibility on xbox one. So if you not eating with this new title, enjoy and older title in HD and call it a :win:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Might return my special edition back to amazon :patrice:

The Statue is cool though, but if the game sucks, it's not worth the $150 I paid :manny: