Recore -OT- [In collaboration with Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime] XB1 exclusive

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is a dumb ass argument as it pertains to the comparison with PS4 because PS4 is in the midst of "not having a good exclusive since uncharted" and won't have one until MAYBE December with TLG, and before uncharted it was 14 months since PS4's previous "good" exclusive.

Furthermore. I personally didn't like quantum break, as it's not my style of game. But if we are calling a 77 on metacritic a "not good" game, then PlayStation has only had 2 "good" exclusives EVER.

From both angles your argument is dumb and only makes PS4 look worse in comparison.

Do better next time :ufdup:
:whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I took one look at the footage and knew the game was Filth and no threat to the dominance of ps4. Felt not one ounce of jealousy. Then the results came in. Trash. But yall just cant stop stanning garbage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude Keiji dropped two :trash: titles back to back. Mighty No. 9 and then this?

WeeklyExcitableHake.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I came here to see this communities reviews of the game, and all I'm seeing is a bunch of starved out sony gamers talking shyt.
Nah, this forum isn't some shyt now. And all the usual players are not trying to bad mouth an exellent xbox game :yawn:

Look brehz, if there is a better option right now on PS4, please name it and claim it :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yea go home and be a family man.

Leave development to the youth. It's over.

Shoulda called the game reLarry

Sellout to Microsoft Bruhs to help cacs gain entry into your markets Bruhs.:mjlol:
As opposed to cutting out the middleman and just selling out (c00ning) to Asains who have inferior console idealogies :francis:
Instead of being excited for a new franchise you feel threatened. Why else would you guys be so deep in this thread :ufdup:
And to think, a $39.99 game can do this to you guys :wow:

Greenerside :win:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Horizon a game by a dev that has yet to make a good game

Recore - from the creator of Mega Man and the director of the Metroid Prime series

OK breh

This should be amazing, no gameplay makes me skeptical though.

But the makers of prime and the Keiji being involved pretty much mean its going to have an amazing atmosphere and gameplay.
Ok

0073_1nbe.gif