Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
How long you been in the real estate investing game? I know you over there big cakin
Semi-seriously, about 5 years or so. I wouldn't say I'm caking, but it does provide a nice residual income. I bought my condo a couple of years after I graduated from grad school (that was about 10 years ago), then when I got married I decided to keep the condo instead of selling and use it as a rental property. The income from that was saved up to purchase a small fixer-upper, and the income from that helped buy the duplex.

We didn't have a big wedding, so the money we got from family helped pay off a significant portion of our mortgage, and part of our savings paid for the rest. Not having to pay a mortgage helped a lot when we decided to buy another property.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Semi-seriously, about 5 years or so. I wouldn't say I'm caking, but it does provide a nice residual income. I bought my condo a couple of years after I graduated from grad school (that was about 10 years ago), then when I got married I decided to keep the condo instead of selling and use it as a rental property. The income from that was saved up to purchase a small fixer-upper, and the income from that helped buy the duplex.

We didn't have a big wedding, so the money we got from family helped pay off a significant portion of our mortgage, and part of our savings paid for the rest. Not having to pay a mortgage helped a lot when we decided to buy another property.

:ehh: another power couple

You Coli women are cool :ehh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wore them Adidas pants out today for the first time. :whoo:

shyt felt so amazing when I got home I ordered them bytches again...this time in blue. :whew:

97417.jpg

Can't wait until they get here Wednesday. :noah:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:ehh: another power couple

You Coli women are cool :ehh:
I'm not planning on working for someone else all of my life; I dislike a lot of people, so that's just not an option for me.

We want to leave any future children better off than we are/were, so we're laying down the foundation now. We're also planning on taking a cruise around the world and that shyt ain't cheap LOL :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm not planning on working for someone else all of my life; I dislike a lot of people, so that's just not an option for me.

We want to leave any future children better off than we are/were, so we're laying down the foundation now. We're also planning on taking a cruise around the world and that shyt ain't cheap LOL :russ:

How old are you ?

If I may ask :lupe:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Oh damn, you a grown ass woman lol
You boutta be on that wine tasting, art gallery, travel life
LOL

Yeah, I think I'm older than many of the women on here. l'm more of a science museum person than art gallery, though. And everyone should travel out of the country, at least once in their life. Your perspective on things expands immensely.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

goals :salute:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I got a pink sonicare diamond clean toothbrush :noah:my brothers fukking around with a dental hygienist and she hooked me up :noah:
Floss
an OPI nail polish (i just can’t cope-acabana a super cute pastel yellow)
Some hair
a leather motorcycle jacket (my friend can't fit it anymore, so she gave it to me for some gas money lol)
Some exfoliating cloths
Some unrefined cocoa butter (I tried to join the Shea Butter cult, but I can't deal with that scent, no matter what essential oil I add, it still smells like car tires :yeshrug:)
& I preordered the new Fire Emblem (Conquest or gtfo:birdman:) game for the 3ds
smart man. :ehh:

I just wrote a big line on my to-do list that says make a budget for the rest of the year. I have spent so much it isn't even funny. Piles of shoes and clothes still in their original packaging :damn:

A bunch of sweaters and pants from Loft's 50% off everything sale (in store and online:upsetfavre:)
Are you me?:dwillhuh:
I have a bunch of clothing that still has the tags. :mjcry:
I've decided to put all of it, that I'm not going to wear for sale (my stuff seems to move quicker on poshmark than on eBay)
I decided a long times go, that I would only buy from the loft when they have their 60% or 70% off sales. So for the full retail stuff, I end up buying online.
There's only a loft outlet by me, and while I love their stuff, the pants stretch out a lot quicker.