September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
inaknm.jpg

Just got these today. They came with some ugly ass hot pink/orangish laces that I'm never using. The sneakers themselves tho are so :noah:

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I got a pink sonicare diamond clean toothbrush :noah:my brothers fukking around with a dental hygienist and she hooked me up :noah:
Floss
an OPI nail polish (i just can’t cope-acabana a super cute pastel yellow)
Some hair
a leather motorcycle jacket (my friend can't fit it anymore, so she gave it to me for some gas money lol)
Some exfoliating cloths
Some unrefined cocoa butter (I tried to join the Shea Butter cult, but I can't deal with that scent, no matter what essential oil I add, it still smells like car tires :yeshrug:)
& I preordered the new Fire Emblem (Conquest or gtfo:birdman:) game for the 3ds

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
yo, i think i have a problem

i cannot stop buying shyt. on god.

i just paid off the majority of my two cards.

then i bought more shyt. :dahell:

axmdqb.jpg

Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Silver-Dial-Rose-Gold-tone-Ladies-Watch-MBM3244-0.jpg

Marc-Jacobs-Womens-MBM3242-Baker-Silver-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Watch-320571db-938d-4bff-8f58-b2fac67f4d96_600.jpg

:noah: :noah: plus a ring from Etsy

Copped these from Eastbay last week. waiting for em in the mail
x354-q80.jpg

eng_pm_SNEAKER-SHOES-NEW-BALANCE-TARTAN-PACK-WRT580WB-8759_1.jpg

i just have to get my Timbs and a pair of these snakeskin slip ons that i've been looking for and i'll be done. i promise :mjcry: oh and a coat or 3 cause i got rid of all mine last year.

had to force myself away from buying anymore sunglasses cause im being ridiculous honestly. i get paid weekly so i usually save at least 25% of what i make but the last two weeks, :whew:. plus im pretty sure im willing to spend an ungodly amount of money on WS tickets so i have to stop spending so i can comfortably cover that if i take that plunge.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
QREDEW

I wanna get this hair steamer but not sure yet.
I'm a wait till Black Friday and see if they lower the price.
i want this so bad, i think im going to order it

i just got my shipping alert for my babar diffuser
8761274588-2T.jpg

but then i saw this on sallys
005-421.jpg

maybe ill just keep my hair braided all winter so i can stop wasting money, but i doubt it

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I just wrote a big line on my to-do list that says make a budget for the rest of the year. I have spent so much it isn't even funny. Piles of shoes and clothes still in their original packaging :damn:

And it's Xmas so I'll be spending like 2-300 on gifts for friends and my cousin's baby shower in December so I have to get something big. Yeah no, I need to put up a major :whoa: on buying shyt, I call myself being 0 debt with my student loans and CCs by December. I think I can still swing student loans at least.

A pair of Cardy Uggs
Like 5 pairs of shoes
A bunch of sweaters and pants from Loft's 50% off everything sale (in store and online:upsetfavre:)

I need help. Addicted to sales brehettes