Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I was still watching these shoes I posted about previously. My size was back in stock, still marked down w/addt'l 10% off!!! They are going home with me 1/25 :smile: So, so happy.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
nike-wmns-air-max-thea-pink-pow-fireberry.jpg

A bunch of workout clothes from American eagle.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
god i was so reckless with my money. I still am :mjcry:

ANYWAY my most recent purchase was the Puma Fur Slides for a friend. I ended up ordering an extra pair by accident and they don't even fit me. Idk what to do with em....put them on eBay I guess? I lost the original box they came in so I'm not gonna bother returning them. They're not even comfortable imo.

Daps
god i was so reckless with my money. I still am :mjcry:

ANYWAY my most recent purchase was the Puma Fur Slides for a friend. I ended up ordering an extra pair by accident and they don't even fit me. Idk what to do with em....put them on eBay I guess? I lost the original box they came in so I'm not gonna bother returning them. They're not even comfortable imo.
are you sure you can't return them with a receipt, even for store credit?

Daps
i brought a faux leather moto jacket. i finally found one that wasn't crazy expensive, or had gaudy zippers. and best of all it resembled the jacket vanessa marcil had when she was on GH. (the soap fans know what i am talking about..and yes i am a dork).

i just need a quilted faux leather jacket and then i am set.