September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I've been good lately. I haven't bought anything. But asos is having a shoe sale and I want these black leather Pumas :noah:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I've ordered from nordstromrack. Hautelook isn't in my budget but the stuff they have is to die for:noah:
Yessss.... I've been watching there sales just waiting lol. Ive almost bought something like 20 times bit have been able to control myself.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I finally bought my red hunter boots:ohlawd:
2929782-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Daps
Im starting to become obsessed with the hautelook website :noah:
Some of the deals they have. When i do price comparison they end up being really good savings. Anyone ever ordered anything off of there?
Im so tempted :lupe:
love the website and they have decent customer service but the downside is the shipping takes too long. the items are shipped from the vendor and not nordstroms rack/hautelook so sometimes you can be waiting 2-3 weeks to get your stuff. no bueno especially if i want the item for something soon.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
love the website and they have decent customer service but the downside is the shipping takes too long. the items are shipped from the vendor and not nordstroms rack/hautelook so sometimes you can be waiting 2-3 weeks to get your stuff. no bueno especially if i want the item for something soon.
:huhldup: Yikes. I've read their shipping policy and that was one of the reasons I hadn't ordered from them. Damn that's kinda annoying.
Thanks, I appreciate the answer.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Just like zulily. They're basically, a 'dropshipper'.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm in this thread...
I bought a lotion form b&bw (the same scent I pictured above), and got a free bodywash, for $3.24. Their lotions were $3. Some women in IG (couponers) bought like 30+. (If you use the $10/$30 then it's like $2 each.)

While I was at b&bw, I dedicded to go to a hood store in the mall & I picked up 3 houndstooth items: a pair of jogger like pants (they're not loose though), leggings, and a pair of legging like pants. But I don't wear leggings, so I don't actually know how to wear the pants.

Daps
:huhldup: Yikes. I've read their shipping policy and that was one of the reasons I hadn't ordered from them. Damn that's kinda annoying.
Thanks, I appreciate the answer.
the website is great as long as you don't need the item ASAP. i should've also added that a lot of stuff is shipped separately which is annoying too, but i think they are aware that their shipping policies leaves a lot to be desired because if the complaints but overall , the website is solid. i got a lot of nice stuff from there.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
the website is great as long as you don't need the item ASAP for an event. i should've also added that a lot of stuff is shipped separately which is annoying too, but i think they are aware that their shipping policies leaves a lot to be desired because if the complaints but overall , the website is solid. i got a lot of nice stuff from there.
:patrice: I missed a lot of good events. Im sure more will come up.
Thanks again for the info, happy that the stuff you've gotten from there turned out great. That was another concern of mine. I just hope i don't become addicted lol.

Daps
:patrice: I missed a lot of good events. Im sure more will come up.
Thanks again for the info, happy that the stuff you've gotten from there turned out great. That was another concern of mine. I just hope i don't become addicted lol.
i brought a lot of accessories (earrings, necklaces bracelets) home good items (hangers and stuff). shoes were a fail but i have huge feet and should have known better...lol. i brought some clothes and that was fine too. only 1 dress had to be sent back because it looked ugly.

i saw some art i wanted on there but i can never catch the even early enough to get what i want :(

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i brought a lot of accessories (earrings, necklaces bracelets) home good items (hangers and stuff). shoes were a fail but i have huge feet and should have known better...lol. i brought some clothes and that was fine too. only 1 dress had to be sent back because it looked ugly.

i saw some art i wanted on there but i can never catch the even early enough to get what i want :(
:jbhmm: Lol you gon make me buy something.

Daps
Last edited: