Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just charged this rainbow 6 to my wifes credit card. My family done got ripped off 2 times this month.

2 multiplayer only games with no campaign. :snoop:
You should have known that before buying it though breh. Its been discussed a few times on here already. These companies have been selling people half a game and the fanboys are eating it all up talking about, "I don't care about a campaign anyway".

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ASUS VG248 144hz 1ms monitor (right side) 24"

EynIEEV.jpg

@Los! playing a game on 144 hz 1 ms monitor just aint even fair :damn:

1st game I went 9-0
2nd game 15-2
3rd game 10-0
4th game 18-2
5th game 46-10 (team got stomped but i handled shyt)

I can see clearly now :mjcry:

So your not playing on a 70 inch?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just charged this rainbow 6 to my wifes credit card. My family done got ripped off 2 times this month.

2 multiplayer only games with no campaign. :snoop:
nikka you knew there wasn't no campaigns you not innocent :birdman:

Let's get it Rainbow 6 you gonna love this shyt man this shyt have you thinking
"Is it a fukkboi in that corner?! :ohhh:Let me blow him and this wall up behind him :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka you knew there wasn't no campaigns you not innocent :birdman:

Let's get it Rainbow 6 you gonna love this shyt man this shyt have you thinking
"Is it a fukkboi in that corner?! :ohhh:Let me blow him and this wall up behind him :lolbron:
They got the m10 and the saiga12.

:banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is gaming better on smaller models or larger I've been using my Bravia

this is a 144 hz 1 ms monitor if they make sizes bigger than 27" I am unaware (this is a 24")

edit: theres very few 35" 144 hz monitors (like 2 or 3) but thats the biggest size they come in

List of 144Hz Monitors (Including 120Hz Monitors)

the point of a 144 hz monitor is not so much size (even though 24" is upgrade over my 22"s) but quality of picture and response time

edit#2: for PC gaming yeah gaming on a 144 hz 1 ms monitor is better. You will see actions 0.5 seconds quicker than you would on a slower tv/monitor (1ms response time vs 6-8 ms response time)

its kind of one of those things you have to see in person. Its hard to describe

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4gb 960 on its way :blessed:

My old card was a little too loud :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
seagatebuplus_pspc.jpg

Sorry, didn't bother with an original pic because Hard Drives are boring enough as it is.

Picked up a 2TB Seagate drive at BestBuy for $70. Nothing special and I probably could have gotten it for cheaper but I wanted it right away.

While I was there I saw them selling a 5 TB external drive by Seagate for $110. No lie. I might have to go back for that one .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
seagatebuplus_pspc.jpg

Sorry, didn't bother with an original pic because Hard Drives are boring enough as it is.

Picked up a 2TB Seagate drive at BestBuy for $70. Nothing special and I probably could have gotten it for cheaper but I wanted it right away.

While I was there I saw them selling a 5 TB external drive by Seagate for $110. No lie. I might have to go back for that one .
I got the 5tb western digital last week from there. I'd pony the extra $10 to get that over the seagate. Also, if you're lucky and get one of the older models that has windows 8 sticker. Those are sometimes red western digital drives that are nas compatible. The newer ones that has the windows 10 sticker are the western digital blue which is replacing green drives. Mine is a red :blessed:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I got the 5tb western digital last week from there. I'd pony the extra $10 to get that over the seagate. Also, if you're lucky and get one of the older models that has windows 8 sticker. Those are sometimes red western digital drives that are nas compatible. The newer ones that has the windows 10 sticker are the western digital blue which is replacing green drives. Mine is a red :blessed:

Is this 5gb one yall talking bout USB only? Or is it the usb ones with the power adapter?? I hate lugging those around but i'll pick it up in a heartbeat if it's just usb powered. I switch my 2tb from my hacked wii/hacked ps3 and ps4 on the daily. Only got 300gbs left....... :sadcam:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Is this 5gb one yall talking bout USB only? Or is it the usb ones with the power adapter?? I hate lugging those around but i'll pick it up in a heartbeat if it's just usb powered. I switch my 2tb from my hacked wii/hacked ps3 and ps4 on the daily. Only got 300gbs left....... :sadcam:
its not usb powered.