Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
QpZeKpX.jpg

Left home at 4:50
Get to best buy.
The Witcher 3 for 25 and Dark Souls II for 20
Leave and go to Walmart, get there at 5:30
Wait for six
Transformers Devestation for 25 and Driveclub for 15.
Now getting gas to go home.
Most orderly black Friday I've been to.

Couldn't pass this up.

R4ImFaz.jpg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, I just ordered the PS4 Uncharted bundle, plus Batman: Arkham Knight, Infamous: Second Son, Bloodborne and AC: Unity from Amazon.

teacher

All Star
Daps
got a 21.5" iMac, LG 29" ultra wide *pause and a 4 Tb external and some blu rays all from BB...i was able to do all my shopping online no lines for me and got my black Friday deals on Monday thanks to my elite status :blessed:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ordered Halo astro A50s with matching xbox one halo controller and 64gb ipod touch for gym,now I just got to wait for it to arrive next week :takedat:

fukk it, I just ordered the PS4 Uncharted bundle, plus Batman: Arkham Knight, Infamous: Second Son, Bloodborne and AC: Unity from Amazon.

got a 21.5" iMac, LG 29" ultra wide *pause and a 4 Tb external and some blu rays all from BB...i was able to do all my shopping online no lines for me and got my black Friday deals on Monday thanks to my elite status :blessed:
:patrice:

Thread about pics not list .

If everyone posted like y'all thread would be boring .

teacher

All Star
Daps
Not getting smart at all do you know how to embed pics in the thread ?

Just an honest question .

not from one drive apparently they only give me a HTML embed code which this site doesn't read...if I put the links in the image linker x happen. can you at least see the pics?..is there any place I can upload with out registering?

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
not from one drive apparently they only give me a HTML embed code which this site doesn't read...if I put the links in the image linker x happen. can you at least see the pics?..is there any place I can upload with out registering?
imgur.com
or
From Onedrive, click view original, copy that URL into the picture symbol on here, erase everything after .jpg and it should embed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Went to Best Buy to return and rebuy my Nets Thermostat. It was insanity in there.
$250
- $50 gift card from Xbox deal
- $50 gift card the Nest now comes with on Black Friday
- $50 mail in rebate from my power company
- $22 from using Discover with Apple Pay

It effectively cost me $78 dollars for that 3rd gen Nest.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unfortunately I had to unload my Netgear Nighthawk x4 for $120 on Craigslist. Apparently a Netgear as the main router can use an ASUS router as a media bridge but the other way around introduces all sorts of issues. I wish I had kept my RT-AC87 but I sold it so it is what it is.

Looks like I'll be taking advantage of this now
Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com
I'll probably dump the modem on eBay to help recoup cost. I should be able to get $70 for it minimum and then the $50 mail in rebate as well as the $120 i got for that other router and my Amex $25 off $200 at Newegg offer will pay off almost all the cost of that second router.