Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My son broke my playstation golds so i replaced it with these Skullcandy SLYR1's. Hopefully this goes well. Only thing im mad about is the mic isnt built into the headset like on the golds. :sadbron:

Called Gamestop lookin for these shyts. Some cac answers the phone

I asked if they have them.

She says they're really busy and she will need to put me on hold for 5 minutes

I said thats fine

10 minutes pass. The phone hangs up

I call back,

Busy

I get in my car and drive to game stop immediately because i have to see if they're really busy

Theres 1 person in that bytch,

The bytch and her colleague are in the back somewhere.

Ol boy comes out, and helps me.

I ask him the phone number because im stupified that this is the same store.

YUP ITS THE SAME STORE

Ol girl comes out. Chunky cac with big lips,

The phone rings, She answers. It sounds like a personal conversation so after reciting her script she retreats to the back.

She comes back out and im like yea i called earlier for these but you hung up on me.

She says *yea, that was me but i didnt hang up on you, we were busy*

* I look around the empty store..............................and make a decision to call the corporate office and REPORT THIS FAT fukkING bytch!!!!!!! :pacspit:

Her colleague tries to offer me some candy. Just like a cac, curve me and then try to rot my teeth. I look at some alternative headphones they have but none suit me. Im just hinking, how am i gonna get this broad.

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE MY DAMN HEADPHONES AT ANY OF THE fukkING GAMESTOPS IN MY AREA :mindblown:

Walks to Best Buy, NOTHING!!!!! :pacspit:

*calls walmart*

These fakkits had me on hold so long i forgot i was even on the damn phone while browsing their website

THEY HAVE NOTHING! :pacspit:

Goes to amazon. Sees a Like New pair for 50 dollars off from a 94 percent rated seller

COPS

*reconsiders reporting that fat cac*

*decides to anyway :youngsabo*

:stylin:

619Yhi9uS1L._SL1000_.jpg

Nevermind cancelled, This shyt is garbage.
:mjlol: nikka you better get them Golds fukk around wit them fukk arounds get that neck stabbed in the field :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: nikka you better get them Golds fukk around wit them fukk arounds get that neck stabbed in the field :ufdup:
I reordered the Pulse Elites. Price dropped by 100 dollars. fukk them shytty ass Golds. :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hahhaha I legit laughed at that store :laugh:

:whew: you just saved someone for buying them trash headphones.
Them shyts come with a fukking HUGE ass base. shyt looks like The Marker from Dead Space

Tell me what THE fukk THIS shyt IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :camby:

plyr1_product-hero-stand-back_05_29.png
dead_space_marker_desktop_statue_by_destro2k-d55xc1k.jpg

And the shyt aint even true wireless. You gotta connect the base to a power source, then you have to connect the headphones to the base, and THEN, yes another then, you have to connect a headphone jack to your controller like this is the old xbox days. :camby: get the complete fukk outta here. For 179.99. I paid 130 but still. Sonys just comes with a small simple dongle. A dongle you can connect to your phone and listen to music wirelessly :blessed:

I cancelled that order with the swiftness and this seller better honor that shyt. Dont wanna hear no *o i put the order together after 1 hour of ordering so here you go* BULLshyt! I will scath his amazon rep if he curve me with these disgusting shyts.
I dont fukk with idol worship. :camby: :pacspit: That fat bird is going to get a good reprimand off the letter i write to corporate. :wow:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got them both Golds & Elites one pair die put other pair on keep on talking trash to ya :banderas:
Im ducktaping my second pair. My son used them shyts like muscle bands and snapped the damn ear. shyt dangling like

62.gif

:camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I already got a laptop, 2 in 1 that the screen can fold in and be a tablet. I never use it as such.
I don't really get that full blown PC in a tablet form factor. When I'm using a full PC I want a keyboard and mouse and not some paper thin keyboard case but a real full sized one. My tablets are for simple task like browsing webpages and reading emails.

Windows 8.1 on a touch screen feels more or less like touch screen controls tacked onto something designed to really be used on a desktop. I barely use the touch screen functionality on my laptop.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I already got a laptop, 2 in 1 that the screen can fold in and be a tablet. I never use it as such.
I don't really get that full blown PC in a tablet form factor. When I'm using a full PC I want a keyboard and mouse and not some paper thin keyboard case but a real full sized one. My tablets are for simple task like browsing webpages and reading emails.

Windows 8.1 on a touch screen feels more or less like touch screen controls tacked onto something designed to really be used on a desktop. I barely use the touch screen functionality on my laptop.
thats what make w8 ill its a tablet when you want it to be. if you never care to use it that way, boot to desktop, no love lost...

when youre talking ipad, for better or worse, you are stuck in tablet mode no matter what

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thats what make w8 ill its a tablet when you want it to be. if you never care to use it that way, boot to desktop, no love lost...

when youre talking ipad, for better or worse, you are stuck in tablet mode no matter what
its probably because I never use the metro interface. I use that laptop like I use my desktops with the standard desktop interface. Also I don't really care for the offerings in the Windows App store. Their mobile app store just isn't up to par.