I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Come see me on this double dutch if you about your issue ******
double%2520dutch.png

:ufdup::smugdraper:
Oh shid nikka I use to box amateur I'm nice wit the jump rope :smugbiden: Wassup?!

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Litteraly spent 500+ on games in the past 2 weeks

200-refurbished wii u
120-buy 2 get one free(Duty/Bayonetta 2/MK8)
200-Xbox One.

And i still got to get smash bros and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in the next couple weeks. I HATE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
just got the type cover for my surface and this shyt is trash. the keyboard is cool but this trackpad is butt

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Gonna pick up possibly 3 wii u games today too.
Pics not showing
Litteraly spent 500+ on games in the past 2 weeks

200-refurbished wii u
120-buy 2 get one free(Duty/Bayonetta 2/MK8)
200-Xbox One.

And i still got to get smash bros and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in the next couple weeks. I HATE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Pics

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I doubt you'll be touching the iPad much after having the surface for a couple more months. It's just so much more capable
i dont even have an ipad any more. my wife is about to ditch hers too, so the day of the ipad is over in my house

capable is the perfect word too. any other tablet youd have to put aside to use a computer for something. the only thing i use my laptop for the past couple weeks is to share wifi from ethernet...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
34r911e.jpg

Taking these to the gym today. Technically I bought the Beats Studio Wireless for the gym but I took them one day and sweated in them something terrible. Since they aren't waterproof never again. I love their sound though so I kept them for home use. I just wanted a set of wireless headphones for the gym so I'm trying these that say they're made to be worked out in. The colorway looks dumb and the audio quality doesn't compare at all to the Beats Studios. These Syncs drown out everything with bass.

When It comes to actual Bluetooth functionality they're great. I can sync them with my iPod Nano and my cell phone and turn them off on one and on with the other with no need to re-pair to either device. On the Beats if I pair with my cell then I have to unpair to use the Nano. then fumble around and re-pair with the cell phone again. I also like that they have actual track skip buttons on them. I think I can adjust to the sound quality over time. I mean its not bad but the Studios sound way better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I caved in and finally bought a new receiver.
I copped this
refurbished for $190 something and it came this morning. I ordered it Thursday and got it early this morning so that was fast.

It looks damn near brand new. Worked right out the box. Now I can finally stop getting up to go behind the receiver and move around the optical cable to different devices. It was a pain in the ass. I would be playing on the PC and when I go to the PS4 if I wanted DTS 5.1 surround sound I had no choice but to plug in the cable directly to the PS4. Also it solved my Wii U issue and now I can finally enjoy true LPCM 5.1 surround sound on the Wii U.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I really was deadset on rolling with the PSWii4U combination for this entire generation, but I got a deal I couldn't refuse on the Flabbybox:

demr6s.jpg

Assassin's Creed bundle (brand new) for $260.

Picked this up as well:

2zqyi9v.jpg

An Xbox One & Call of Duty in the same month :scusthov:? Gotta chalk this up to getting into that holiday spirit :o:.