Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
cam000339nocj.jpg

Bought Bayo 2 at launch.
I got sleeping dogs just to get the gamers club discount. I'm likely going to trade it towards Dragon Age.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't really understand the need for an alarm clock when we all have phones/tablets these days?

Not knocking anyone, just curious.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Forgot this thread existed :dead:

Grabbed these in the last 2 months

612oTukLo8L.jpg

81tngFkUD4L._SL1473_.jpg

wd-elements-2tb-portable.jpg

71%2ByZohOB6L._SL1500_.jpg

People forget the thread exist because it always
gets buried.

Pick up threads are usually a staple in every forum but this wasn't getting love on the coli because it always got buried.

It's not just about showing off what u got.

The reviews really help too. I know a couple folks contacted me about stuff I bought based on my reviews.
And it stops people for making I got a ps4 and xbox one thread everyday.

Ty to @Liquid for the sticky.

I got 3 short reviews coming up on a couple things I've been using the last month.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Well

Layton vs. Wright wasn't worth $30 :pacspit:

The external is an external and the router works well enough :yeshrug:

Still havent opened DR2 :sadcam:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
its...different. i cant say im in love with it but its cool. they have a 30 day return period so. i just dont think its worth the price so far tbh

The SPro 3 is an engineering marvel. Full PC in a tablet format no heavier than the OG Ipad. Screen Resolution is 2160X1440. 10 hour battery life. Magnesium shell makes a case unnecessary. Memory expandable by microsd up to 128gig. Steady state HD makes for instant on. Boots up and powers down in less than a minute. Touch type keyboard is comfortable as shyt. I actually wrote a book on this thing. This thing is so lightweight i can literally carry it ANYWHERE. Again, i can carry a full PC anywhere. Truly an amazing device. Between this and my desktop, all my computing needs are completely satisfied.

I'm in the process of selling all my tablets now. They're useless to me. Only thing replacing this thing will be the Pro 4. Unless Apple finally upgrades the fukking Macbook Air to an equivalent of this thing.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug extended edition

For my kid
Mario Kart for the Wii U
Super Smash bros for the 3DS

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My son broke my playstation golds so i replaced it with these Skullcandy SLYR1's. Hopefully this goes well. Only thing im mad about is the mic isnt built into the headset like on the golds. :sadbron:

Called Gamestop lookin for these shyts. Some cac answers the phone

I asked if they have them.

She says they're really busy and she will need to put me on hold for 5 minutes

I said thats fine

10 minutes pass. The phone hangs up

I call back,

Busy

I get in my car and drive to game stop immediately because i have to see if they're really busy

Theres 1 person in that bytch,

The bytch and her colleague are in the back somewhere.

Ol boy comes out, and helps me.

I ask him the phone number because im stupified that this is the same store.

YUP ITS THE SAME STORE

Ol girl comes out. Chunky cac with big lips,

The phone rings, She answers. It sounds like a personal conversation so after reciting her script she retreats to the back.

She comes back out and im like yea i called earlier for these but you hung up on me.

She says *yea, that was me but i didnt hang up on you, we were busy*

* I look around the empty store..............................and make a decision to call the corporate office and REPORT THIS FAT fukkING bytch!!!!!!! :pacspit:

Her colleague tries to offer me some candy. Just like a cac, curve me and then try to rot my teeth. I look at some alternative headphones they have but none suit me. Im just hinking, how am i gonna get this broad.

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE MY DAMN HEADPHONES AT ANY OF THE fukkING GAMESTOPS IN MY AREA :mindblown:

Walks to Best Buy, NOTHING!!!!! :pacspit:

*calls walmart*

These fakkits had me on hold so long i forgot i was even on the damn phone while browsing their website

THEY HAVE NOTHING! :pacspit:

Goes to amazon. Sees a Like New pair for 50 dollars off from a 94 percent rated seller

COPS

*reconsiders reporting that fat cac*

*decides to anyway :youngsabo:

:stylin:

619Yhi9uS1L._SL1000_.jpg

Nevermind cancelled, This shyt is garbage.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My son broke my playstation golds so i replaced it with these Skullcandy SLYR1's. Hopefully this goes well. Only thing im mad about is the mic isnt built into the headset like on the golds. :sadbron:

Called Gamestop lookin for these shyts. Some cac answers the phone

I asked if they have them.

She says they're really busy and she will need to put me on hold for 5 minutes

I said thats fine

10 minutes pass. The phone hangs up

I call back,

Busy

I get in my car and drive to game stop immediately because i have to see if they're really busy

Theres 1 person in that bytch,

The bytch and her colleague are in the back somewhere.

Ol boy comes out, and helps me.

I ask him the phone number because im stupified that this is the same store.

YUP ITS THE SAME STORE

Ol girl comes out. Chunky cac with big lips,

The phone rings, She answers. It sounds like a personal conversation so after reciting her script she retreats to the back.

She comes back out and im like yea i called earlier for these but you hung up on me.

She says *yea, that was me but i didnt hang up on you, we were busy*

* I look around the empty store..............................and make a decision to call the corporate office and REPORT THIS FAT fukkING bytch!!!!!!! :pacspit:

Her colleague tries to offer me some candy. Just like a cac, curve me and then try to rot my teeth. I look at some alternative headphones they have but none suit me. Im just hinking, how am i gonna get this broad.

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE MY DAMN HEADPHONES AT ANY OF THE fukkING GAMESTOPS IN MY AREA :mindblown:

Walks to Best Buy, NOTHING!!!!! :pacspit:

*calls walmart*

These fakkits had me on hold so long i forgot i was even on the damn phone while browsing their website

THEY HAVE NOTHING! :pacspit:

Goes to amazon. Sees a Like New pair for 50 dollars off from a 94 percent rated seller

COPS

*reconsiders reporting that fat cac*

*decides to anyway :youngsabo*

:stylin:

619Yhi9uS1L._SL1000_.jpg

Nevermind cancelled, This shyt is garbage.

Hahhaha I legit laughed at that store :laugh:

:whew: you just saved someone for buying them trash headphones.