gnap
yFBt6C5.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
How is that? Ended up getting an iPad Air 2. It just seems like a tablet should be a tablet not a full blown computer to me.
its...different. i cant say im in love with it but its cool. they have a 30 day return period so. i just dont think its worth the price so far tbh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
its...different. i cant say im in love with it but its cool. they have a 30 day return period so. i just dont think its worth the price so far tbh
Might wanna Holla at @Hiphoplives4eva and @Liquid before you do that.

State your concerns and see what they say.

Might be some useful hints you don't know.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
its not that its just that it cost a lot for what it is.
You bought it at full retail? Yeah...its steep.

It's a great device, but unless you are someone who is always on the move and use it as your ultimate laptop/tablet/desktop replacement it can leave you kinda :ld:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
You bought it at full retail? Yeah...its steep.

It's a great device, but unless you are someone who is always on the move and use it as your ultimate laptop/tablet/desktop replacement it can leave you kinda :ld:
i didn't. i can't remember the last time i bought anything at full retail...

i don't know, its a strange beast. like i said its different. its an overpowered tablet and an underpowered laptop at the same time. i could get a higher spec sheet at half the price but then id still need a tablet...
I'm just going to rock with it for a while and see how it works out...

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2m5fbcx.jpg

Finally stepped my alarm clock game up. This is nice cause it has a weekday and weekend function and works even if the power to it is lost. It also projects the time on the ceiling. Damn thing cost $50 but hey

link?