Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
they put this in theaters i will be there

they are missing out on money by not doing so. maybe if enough watch part one, they'll set some shyt up for two. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they put this in theaters i will be there

they are missing out on money by not doing so. maybe if enough watch part one, they'll set some shyt up for two. :jbhmm:

Most Netflix movies are for Netflix only. To drive up subscriptions. If they do release it's very limited.

Anyway, looks like I might be subbing back to Netflix in December.

Snyder shytting on your favorite mediocre directors once more :ohlawd:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How many times this guy gonna fool everyone? We all forget he just made that shyt movie army of the dead.

Can't lie some shots looked good in this new one but I ain't hyping dude up till he earns it again.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Is anyone else tired of the ugly, overly busy, overly complicated designs in scifi now? I feel like it started with the Transformers movies, and took over everything from there. Why does scifi tech all look so ugly now?

The lack of appealing design, plus the busy backgrounds and hard lighting in every shot is making me feel like this is going to be a hard watch. I don't trust Snyder to pull this together, if I'm being honest. The concept seems interesting though, and the casting and costume design seems top notch. I guess we'll see come December.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Is anyone else tired of the ugly, overly busy, overly complicated designs in scifi now? I feel like it started with the Transformers movies, and took over everything from there. Why does scifi tech all look so ugly now?

The lack of appealing design, plus the busy backgrounds and hard lighting in every shot is making me feel like this is going to be a hard watch. I don't trust Snyder to pull this together, if I'm being honest. The concept seems interesting though, and the casting and costume design seems top notch. I guess we'll see come December.