Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

TDT

All Star
Daps
Start a betting pool on whether Djimon Honsou's character survives Parts 1 or 2 :lolbron:..might go out on some hero's sacrifice bs :shaq:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's a teaser
Listen I’m not one of the posters who hangs out in a thread crapping on people liking something

But come on..

The teaser for Across the Spiderverse was Rio and Miles on the rooftop conversation and the chase scene. Being a teaser doesn’t mean escape the truth

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen I’m not one of the posters who hangs out in a thread crapping on people liking something

But come on..

The teaser for Across the Spiderverse was Rio and Miles on the rooftop conversation and the chase scene. Being a teaser doesn’t mean escape the truth

:dahell:

Sci-Fi teasers don't often have a lot of dialogue. Case in point: any of Ridley Scott's movies. And they were all fine far as the acting went.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:dahell:

Sci-Fi teasers don't often have a lot of dialogue. Case in point: any of Ridley Scott's movies. And they were all fine far as the acting went.
Those are more horror movies and horror movie trailers don’t have much dialogue

Even that scifi trailer for the Creator starts the two characters we are to care about having a brief conversation. Is it any good?… we’ll see

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Even that scifi trailer for the Creator starts the two characters we are to care about having a brief conversation. Is it any good?… we’ll see

I'm not that concerned because

A) The visuals are better than most movies I see coming out and

B) Is the dialogue really any good on most 'blockbusters' these days? It can't be worse than Ant-Man 3 and Thor Love & Thunder, that writing was shyt tier :mjlol:

That goes for 'The Creator' too because I am very much looking forward to see how that is. I liked the trailers so far.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

this was a teaser