Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It felt like the Star Wars version of Samurai 7. :heh:But I liked it. It gets a 7/10. :obama:

You talking about the anime remake? :mjcry: How you give Rebel Moon a 7 when the characters from the anime make all the characters in this movie look even more bland?

I'd say its the "Star Wars:VISIONS" :scust: version of Seven Samurai.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You talking about the anime remake? :mjcry: How you give Rebel Moon a 7 when the characters from the anime make all the characters in this movie look even more bland?

Yes, the anime. Yes, it was better. But I enjoyed the movie and I wanna see the sequel. So it's a 7.

I'd say its the "Star Wars:VISIONS" :scust: version of Seven Samurai.

I don't know what Star Wars:VISIONS is referring to. :yeshrug:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yes, the anime. Yes, it was better. But I enjoyed the movie and I wanna see the sequel. So it's a 7.

I don't know what Star Wars:VISIONS is referring to. :yeshrug:
I'm going to be unkind and say "knockoff Star Wars cartoons made by various international teams of people that don't actually understand Star Wars".

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Damn….

That’s a bit harsh

I am suffering. This movie is awful and promises to get no better. None of the characters are interesting. All of the visuals look like a high-budget Scorpions video. The script is like if you assigned a dozen seventh graders 10 pages each. And the fight scenes are boring as s—t. The more of “Rebel Moon” I watch, the more running time I appear to have left. You should get your name on a wall for finishing this movie, like when you polish off the 96-ounce London broil at Jim Bob’s Steak Barn. I really want to stop watching “Rebel Moon” and play some PlayStation. The effects alone would be 10 times better, and I can just finish the movie tomorrow morning. But I’ve come too far now. At this point, “Rebel Moon” is less a movie to me than it is a challenge, and I refuse to back down. I will defeat this movie, even if I die in slow motion while trying.
But first, I pause the movie to eat a sandwich. It’s not a good sandwich, but at least it looks and tastes like a sandwich. At least it makes sense.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Movie was fire to me. Not as good as the subsequent chapters should be, but good.

I think in later chapters those super robots who don't fight anymore will start fighting. They seem like killing machines who lost the will to fight but for the right cause will pick up guns again. We seen how easily that one sniped ol boy.