Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Why are people acting like they’re surprised? This is a Snyder movie you knew 100% what you was walking into.
What killed me was how All-In Netflix with this joint after that terrible Army of The Dead movie. They put so much marketing into this garbage. Lol

He made such a bloated mess of a movie that's supposed to be the 1st of a trilogy. It got turned into two movies. Like wtf...

How is your 1st movie of a trilogy gonna be 4-6 hour long... Like wow...

TDT

All Star
Daps
This movie already came out back in the 80s anyway..

13638-1.jpg

:lolbron: :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack really is the grand champion of failing upwards. He really must be a dream to work with because a dikkhead wouldn't get this many chances. Man aint had a box office success in like 10 years and yet he keeps getting trilogies and 4 hour cuts of his movies greenlit. shyt is wild.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Zack really is the grand champion of failing upwards. He really must be a dream to work with because a dikkhead wouldn't get this many chances. Man aint had a box office success in like 10 years and yet he keeps getting trilogies and 4 hour cuts of his movies greenlit. shyt is wild.
He gets his movies in on budget( bloated as they are) and he runs his set without drama.

Suppose there could be worse ways to blow 120 million plus

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait people thought this would be good? Must have never seen a Snyder movie :mjlol:

Any movie with a giant fukking bird is auto trash

:mjlol:Why are people acting like they’re surprised? This is a Snyder movie you knew 100% what you was walking into.

Zack stay trynna pull the “bu bu bu bu but my director’s cut” card :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Zack stay trynna pull the “bu bu bu bu but my director’s cut” card :mjlol:

4 years from now netflix real drop the directors cut of this and it will be a bunch of extra scenes that do nothing for the movie :mjlol:

Dude is a complete hack. Has Zack Snyder EVER made a good movie?:mjlol:

All the trailers for this looked like a sci fi network movie

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Naw doubt it's that bad

Unless your grading scale is completely different from mine. 4/10 movies are movies that used to continually play on the Sci-Fi channel back in the day. Not movies like this
:russ:a 4 is being generous. Them shyts were a few steps above students films but with a budget. Lowkey money laundering ventures.