Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And while Im ranting how and what did 3000 do to be solidified as a king and a Goat, Ill wait............:smugfavre:

I would love to see yall post some of his lyrical mastery:skip:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Maybe they were looked down upon because they werent shyt compared to their peers who was Bone and Wu arguably tthe number 1 rap group of all time and they simply werent in their category. But Kast fans have to dikkride and distort the facts just cause..............

If it wasnt for 3000 being a shucking and jiving ass nikka, c00nin away for whites would nikkas really be talking about outkast this and that. Give me a memorable line a memorable verse, a memorable song, something that puts them in the Bone Wu category, aside from their choruses and maybe a few (3 at most) 90's tracks, the fukk has Outkast done:pacspit:

Easily the most overrated artist when it comes to hip hop:mindblown:

Is Sorry Miss Jackson, and Hey nah and the rest of their highly highly questionable and shaky catalog Hip Hop:krs:. There is a reason why they got 0 respect in the 90's, aside from their average ass raps

First of all, you punk bytch... you don't have to shyt on Kast because you like Bone and Wu better.. secondly Hey Ya, Miss Jackson didn't even come out in the 90s dummy. Kast best work was from ATLiens and Aquemeni(two masterpieces) which was in the 90s..you don't know shyt about Outkast besides what you heard on the radio, so I'd be wasting my time posting versus or lines for you

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
First of all, you punk bytch... you don't have to shyt on Kast because you like Bone and Wu better.. secondly Hey Ya, Miss Jackson didn't even come out in the 90s dummy. Kast best work was from ATLiens and Aquemeni(two masterpieces) which was in the 90s..you don't know shyt about Outkast besides what you heard on the radio, so I'd be wasting my time posting versus or lines for you
Hey nah and Miss Jackson was mentioned because that was Kast at their apex. Was this truly, GOAT worthy material because after that album thats when I seen Kast being the GOAT group bullshyt being spouted

What was this great work from ATLiens Aquemeni, do you really want to compare it to material Wu and Bone who had hit after hit was making, or the rest of their peers around that same time frame, But thats my point about Kast fans rewriting history

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Hey nah and Miss Jackson was mentioned because that was Kast at their apex. Was this truly, GOAT worthy material because after that album thats when I seen Kast being the GOAT group bullshyt being spouted

What was this great work from ATLiens Aquemeni, do you really want to compare it to material Wu and Bone who had hit after hit was making, or the rest of their peers around that same time frame, But thats my point about Kast fans rewriting history

You never listened to either album skip so why are we evn talking... you know I know when you don't what the fukk you're talking about so you should stop posting

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You never listened to either album skip so why are we evn talking... you know I know when you don't what the fukk you're talking about so you should stop posting
:rudy:

The ball is in your court, fukk boy

Post away tracks and lets compare it to Bone and Wu tracks, and reiterate the OP point for me, Outkast fans aint prepared to touch that though................:whoa:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Maybe they were looked down upon because they werent shyt compared to their peers who was Bone and Wu arguably tthe number 1 rap group of all time and they simply werent in their category. But Kast fans have to dikkride and distort the facts just cause..............

If it wasnt for 3000 being a shucking and jiving ass nikka, c00nin away for whites would nikkas really be talking about outkast this and that. Give me a memorable line a memorable verse, a memorable song, something that puts them in the Bone Wu category, aside from their choruses and maybe a few (3 at most) 90's tracks, the fukk has Outkast done:pacspit:

Easily the most overrated artist when it comes to hip hop:mindblown:

Is Sorry Miss Jackson, and Hey nah and the rest of their highly highly questionable and shaky catalog Hip Hop:krs:. There is a reason why they got 0 respect in the 90's, aside from their average ass raps

f*ckin poetic.

:whew:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

dude got you all bottled up to the point where you cant even string together a coherent post.

:laff:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Give me a memorable line a memorable verse, a memorable song, something that puts them in the Bone Wu category, aside from their choruses and maybe a few (3 at most) 90's tracks, the fukk has Outkast done:pacspit:

he wont answer this because he cant.

he done replied to you like 5 times too and aint even attempt to answer the question.

story of this thread. all these kast supporters do is throw insults and run. theyre not hip-hop.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
stankonia falls under that coffee shop category as well.

aquemini too. niccas wasn't bumpin that tacky chit.

I agree. About half of Stankonia was dope to me. Aquemini was dope too. After Stankonia they went full on whiteboy music.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Super wack!!! Southernplayalistic, classic. Atliens, classic. Aquameni, classic. Stankonia, 4.5 stars. Speakerboxx/Love Below best mixed/experimental album. To say they're not GOAT is lame. As a group they beast. Alone they still beast. Big Boi goes in on guest appearances. We all know what Dre do. C'mon shawty. Im from the A, so it may seem biased, but no. These nikkaz hard. Even when nikkaz think Dre be on that bs, he be saying some hard ish. You have to LISTEN.