Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wow is all i can say at this thread..... gtfoh with that outkast hating ppl their place is strongly cemented in hiphop

is that really all you can say?

how about attempting to address some of the things that I said, instead of trying to brush everything you don't want to hear off as hating.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yep

how about attempting to address some of the things that I said, instead of trying to brush everything you don't want to hear off as hating.

Yep

No need to

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yep

Yep

No need to

its because you cant.

you up here trying to play somebody, but all youre really doing is making yourself look bad.

you would've been better off acting as if you didn't see my response and KIM.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Wacky Ddon't agree with u and i think you are an idiot and it ain't that serious my manpost: 6061203 said:
its because you cant.

you up here trying to play somebody, but all youre really doing is making yourself look bad.

you would've been better off acting as if you didn't see my response and KIM.
Chill my man i do

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This thread is a joke in itself... many see Outkast as GOAT contenders but you have faggits like @Wacky D aka @Homeboy Runny-Ray who's opinion is different so according to him Kast being great to people must be part of some hidden agenda to rewrite history... shyt is despicable :scusthov: bytch nikka took hating to whole new level lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This thread is a joke in itself... many see Outkast as GOAT contenders but you have faggits like @Wacky D aka @Homeboy Runny-Ray who's opinion is different so according to him Kast being great to people must be part of some hidden agenda to rewrite history... shyt is despicable :scusthov: bytch nikka took hating to whole new level lol

you still here?:what:

you never ever say anything of any worth and you always sound stupid on top of that.

im starting to think that youre slow. my bad if you are.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Who made this fakkit ass thread?

:troll:Ole trolling ass nikkaz:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
But it was a big deal for artists who were automatically looked down on just for being from the south at the time
Maybe they were looked down upon because they werent shyt compared to their peers who was Bone and Wu arguably tthe number 1 rap group of all time and they simply werent in their category. But Kast fans have to dikkride and distort the facts just cause..............

If it wasnt for 3000 being a shucking and jiving ass nikka, c00nin away for whites would nikkas really be talking about outkast this and that. Give me a memorable line a memorable verse, a memorable song, something that puts them in the Bone Wu category, aside from their choruses and maybe a few (3 at most) 90's tracks, the fukk has Outkast done:pacspit:

Easily the most overrated artist when it comes to hip hop:mindblown:

Is Sorry Miss Jackson, and Hey nah and the rest of their highly highly questionable and shaky catalog Hip Hop:krs:. There is a reason why they got 0 respect in the 90's, aside from their average ass raps