Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got plenty of plat threads for that ass. I don't have to go out of my way to make one.

if you think im bullchittin, then point out something that you think is wrong, and I will gladly shut you down.
You think I'm reading thought this whole thread, then this is what it looks like when your brain is on drugs.

It's arguable that they are the GOAT group (that would be subject to opinion) but they are in that discussion and definitely top 10

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You think I'm reading thought this whole thread, then this is what it looks like when your brain is on drugs.

It's arguable that they are the GOAT group (that would be subject to opinion) but they are in that discussion and definitely top 10

I said plenty at the very beginning of the thread.

which shows that you didn't attempt to read a thing. you just want to talk chit.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I said plenty at the very beginning of the thread.

which shows that you didn't attempt to read a thing. you just want to talk chit.

Read the first page before I first posted and all of it was baseless incoherent hating, by the end of the first two pages people made it clear that you've continually been an outkast hater, thus the rest of what you posted doesn't warrant reading. It'd be like reading a j. cole thread by Napoleon

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Read the first page before I first posted and all of it was baseless incoherent hating, by the end of the first two pages people made it clear that you've continually been an outkast hater, thus the rest of what you posted doesn't warrant reading. It'd be like reading a j. cole thread by Napoleon

:childplease:

theres nothing incoherent about what I said. and I have more to say but 35 pages later and still nobody wants to address the stuff I posted. yall rather just brush everything off as hate and continue fantasy d*ckriding whatever artists you like. that's why this board is so corny now. I remember when it wasn't like this.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you do tho, you slander the living shyt out of them. i saw you call Aquemini a white person album the other day. why not just own up?

it was a white people album tho. what do you want me to say?

you just want somebody to sugarcoat chit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yea, lets all ignore all the times that I gave outkast props so that we can call wacky d a hater.

Daps
you that determined to be noticed by a room full of dudes? COme here so i can shove my tongue down your wacky throat

MINT

All Star
Daps
Outkast are really dope man, I doin't know why you hate them, I really don't

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I can't take this thread seriously. The amount of revisionist history and imaginary co-signs by "real heads" that don't exist make it so. The number one thing I hate about hip-hop boards is how people take their opinions and turn them into...well, something like this. Basically an invalidated statement.

Like somebody said, you could of just left it at "I'm not a fan of Outkast" and that's it. I am. That's cool. Let's agree to disagree.