Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:what: youre an idiot. i cant even stoop low enough to go back-n-forth with somebody like this. and that says alot because im always down to argue.

your comprehension game is one of the worst ive ever seen as well.

lol @ the last paragraph. just.......LOL.

word to the wise. this may not apply to you, seeing that youre living in a fantasy world, but if you ever choose to venture out, i hope you dont argue like this in public. somebody would quickly knock your block off.

somebody else handle this dude, please. dude is in here showcasing a whole new level of stupid. i cant be bothered. "I CANT DO IT".

:umad: :umad: :laff: :umad: :umad:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^im not mad at all. i feel kinda sorry for you actually.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:what: youre an idiot. i cant even stoop low enough to go back-n-forth with somebody like this. and that says alot because im always down to argue.

your comprehension game is one of the worst ive ever seen as well.

lol @ the last paragraph. just.......LOL.

word to the wise. this may not apply to you, seeing that youre living in a fantasy world, but if you ever choose to venture out, i hope you dont argue like this in public. somebody would quickly knock your block off.

somebody else handle this dude, please. dude is in here showcasing a whole new level of stupid. i cant be bothered. "I CANT DO IT".

nikka you lost touch with reality the minute you created that internet propaganda theory in your head... nikka talking bout he like to argue, but ain't got no facts.. only OPINIONS and CONSPIRACY THEORIES.. You a wierdo breh

If anyone out there still cares about this :troll: thread please help this guy Wacky out... Someone please cosign him before he commits that. Wacky :umad: don't sign in to one of your aliases to cosign ya self either lil nikka

Wacky just let this joke of a thread die bruh, you didn't convince anyone to side wit you on this one.. You need more people...

How bout you make a new thread about how Afrika Bambaataa or Benzino the GOAT.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
just kick rocks already. youre not on my level.

and its no conspiracy. i posted facts. all the real heads in this thread recognized them as well, even some of the people that were arguing in favor of outkast. that pretty much goes to show how off-base you are right now.

meanwhile, all youre doing is trying to slander my name and even worst, trying to slander the names of legends that you know absolutely nothing about.:comeon: youre troll status to me. dont expect to be acknowledged more than twice a month by the don, and thats strictly out of appreciation for you uppin my threads. yes.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
just kick rocks already. youre not on my level.

and its no conspiracy. i posted facts. all the real heads in this thread recognized them as well, even some of the people that were arguing in favor of outkast. that pretty much goes to show how off-base you are right now.

meanwhile, all youre doing is trying to slander my name and even worst, trying to slander the names of legends that you know absolutely nothing about.:comeon: youre troll status to me. dont expect to be acknowledged more than twice a month by the don, and thats strictly out of appreciation for you uppin my threads. yes.

Acknowledge deez nuts....

You didn't post any facts.. Someone please quote a fact that Wack posted. . Help this guy out.

You slandered your own name by making this thread...

Out of all 34 page you prolly got 3 people to ride wit you.. 2 of them are probably aliases you create

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
As far as Whodini goes.. none of you nikkas have yet to explain how Whodini > Kast.. Sure, they had a few hit singles back during a time where hip hop was nowhere near as competitive as it was in the 90s and everyone spit like mother goose.. I respect them as pioneers, and i get a small sense of nostalgia when I here Friends, One Love, or Freaks Come Out... but as far as skill, substance, and longevity they dont hold a candle to Kast.. Neither does Run DMC, NWA, Cold Crush, Boogie, or Furious5... and know that when I say this I dont disagree that any of those groups are GOAT contenders, just imo not in front of Kast... If you disagree with that, cool:thumbsup:

:usure::comeon::facepalm::what::wtf::pachaha::heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the b*tches are getting too big for their britches again.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
always gotta upp this whenever these kast weirdos get out of hand.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Threads like this can't be serious...this nikka wacky wanted to make a plat thread and that's it, I'm convinced

I got plenty of plat threads for that ass. I don't have to go out of my way to make one.

if you think im bullchittin, then point out something that you think is wrong, and I will gladly shut you down.