Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:ohlawd:

zja14y.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
layzie bone himself has gone on record stating what i said multiple times. and bone enterprise wasnt the original name of the group, nor was it the original lineup.

i never ran around flaunting myself as knowledgable. thats not even my style. stop putting words in my mouth, chump.

and being a real head doesnt constitute knowing the origins of a group's name, altho i actually do know the origin of it.

no. im insinuating that youre some sort of industry plant. what really did it for me was how you ran in here trying to summarize my posts, then you suddenly "didnt read any of the thread". and then theres this publicist statement that you typed up here in this quote. similar to that other bul with hardly any posts that came in here, did the same thing & dissappeared off the face of the coli.

it can be sloppy. im not writing a term paper. as long i get the point across.

:laugh: @ the bolded.

homie i dont give a dam about how many people listen to outkast that dont listen to hip-hop.

I'm an industry plant....what the ****?:what:

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
The Hot Boyz and Three Six Mafia>>>>Most of the groups named on the past few pages, criminally slept on.

hot boys have to be in the top 5. the mafia is underrated but i cant put them with the goats. my underrated pick is the clipse. they have 2 classics. i want to add nice-n-smooth too. nobody gave them props in here.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lolololololololol

hes kinda right about "we are the streets" melvin. i personally dont think its a classic, but it is widely considered such.

and that rinky-dink 3.5 you gave it was suckatash.

Naaah son all I've seen you get is neg reps and clowned for being an idiot.
I'm not listening to them long ass interviews. You posted the bogus ass fact, you prove it.

Anybody old or young will tell you raps golden years where the 90s. Where do you even get this shyt from.

And I gives a fukk about a big Mel, I don't know him, he doesn't know me. That's where you and I differ. I understand this is just a hiphop message board, none of this holds weight in real life. You think some kind of online rep means something. When really as soon as you log of your back to being a sad lonely nobody who only gets attention if he's trolling online.

lol @ you backing out of the layzie thing when i just provided proof. and since youre from cleveland and youre so much in the mix, you should easily be able to find somebody with that source issue.

lol @ that golden years comment. youre just a fountain of misinformation, arent you?

:laugh: @ your homotional outburst at the end. youre the one that constantly brings up internet props. not me. i just put it in its proper perspective and now youre throwing a sissy-hissy fit.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the lox are #1 on my list. we are the streets is classic. money power respect is 4 1/2. and they made the best mixtapes.

:deadrose:

The Lox is one of the dopest groups with the most disappointing albums of all time. Either one of those albums bein' classics... either to kids who didn't know any better at the time or diehard LOX fans. That about it. Just cause an album might have some classic shyts on it doesn't mean the whole thing is a classic.