Realistically how good looking will your wife be?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This happened to me last weekend. But it was about 15 ignorant ass nikkas sittin out side so I said "Babe, get in the car" and drove off. :manny:

Benefits of having an Asian third world dymepiece: bytch won't know any English, so she won't be able to go outside and get gawked at by thirsty nikkas :smugfavre:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
9/10

Shiiit thats what I pull now. I dont think imma be able to bag a dime tho. They too busy chasing basketball players and rappers :manny:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Trophy wives FTW

Dumb, but easy to please and good-looking :smugfavre:

Just make sure you don't breed with them. Can't have stupid kids :smh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My wife also graduated in '97 and like I said she is a 10....your wife must smoke and drank......

nah, she dont smoke and really dont drink. I just being real. she aint no 10, but a solid 8 IMO in the looks dept which is fine for me. personality wise we are good together, so its not just all about looks and what not.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I always think it would be interesting to see peoples real life girlfriends/wives up on here/SOHH.

All these class of 2010 kids with their 'I only pull dimes' speak has me scratching my head.

Too bad all they have to do is go to the hottest girl they know's Facebook page and post up her pick like they own it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
7/10, has a momma I would hypothetically cougarize, body niiice, smart, ambitious, great personality, cook her ass off, motherly

If this song plays in my head after a while of getting to know her..i'm good

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyERNB7udA

Edit: Damn you Prince, why you hogging this classic ??? :to:

media.photobucket.com/image/prince+gif+/Alexnmind/prince/princeutcm.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
6-9 im not that picky when it comes to wife, intelligence is my main issue.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz tend to downgrade lookwise when they marry. It is what it is.

When you're just trying to fukk you will aim higher and only look at the physical. When you marry you will look at many other things. Nikkaz thinking they'll get a dime who has wifey qualities, good personality, hoe in the sack, that doesn't already have a man or kids? Good luck.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not getting married

but if i ever do before id say 10/10 as the chicks ive dated in the past were 10/10 look wise, but now that i'm nearly 27, wiser eh prob a 5 to 6/10 look wise, i'd be perfectly fine even now with a average looking chick who doesn't nag nad have 50 million guy friends,

so yeah a 5 to 6/10 religious chick , childless, in shape, good career etc.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
was the ugly duckling when i was younger. i've actually gotten better looking(grown into my looks) and fitter since becoming married (best shape of my life actually :win: ). meh what can i say i did it backwards. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You have a point. That's how dudes justifying being with ugly chicks

"well if I had a dime, she'd cheat on me or I couldnt trust her"

not really, looks fade anyways, a dime model chick most likely going to have alot of guy friends, most likely been ran through time and time again, most likely molested by a uncle or step daddy in her life, and most likely into clubbing, mostly can't cook, spoiled and a high maintenance life, just like a car some n*ggaz can afford and handle a ferrari and are happy with that, other nikkaz are happy with a lexus or civic :manny:.

most average middle class men marry down in terms of look