Realistically how good looking will your wife be?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Word... All those looks usually come with a cost, I rather have a down to earth chick who is a 7

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
My gf won best smile and cutest in hs. She 9/10

...and yeah I share that girl:lolbron:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Word... All those looks usually come with a cost, I rather have a down to earth chick who is a 7

This right here. I want a 7 who can look like a 8+ when I need to pull out my trophy :win: :yeshrug:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Typical SOHH-ass nikkas, unrealistic as fukk expecting your future wives to be dime pieces or close to it. :rudy:

I'd be satisfied with at least a 7 (or even a 6.5). Provided she takes care of herself over the years, she should end up dropping to no lower than a 5.5 or 6. That's good enough.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
As a man who is :flabbynsick:, waiting until I was 29 to get married....I can tell you that long term compatibility comes into play much more than you'd think when it comes time to wife it up legit.

I would never date exclusively for years because the grass was always greener.

When that scene got tired and I wanted to settle it down, it was WAY more about how much of the 'real me' she could put up with, and how much of the 'real her' I could.

You starting looking at other things way more closely, such as 'would you imagine that she'd be a good mom?' and 'do we want the same things out of life?' and 'can we have an argument and be OK after?'

Now, my wife is still a solid 7/8 (and 8 before she had my two kids...:sadbron:) but it wasn't the deciding factor it might have been when I was 25.