Realistically how good looking will your wife be?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Imma keep it real with some of yall. I know for a fact i can pull a dime for most part but when it comes to marriage i aint trying to marry one cuz when i was dating them they were either nothing but a damn headache or not my type but when i got serious i expanded my criteria and realized looks dont matter TO A EXTENT i married a wife who i know aint a dime but i tell you what she good too a dude, loyal, honest and take care of kids cant ask for more.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
7 and up. Intelligence and independence ($) is key though. Generally avoid girls that don't really have their own money. :snoop: tired of always having to pay for shyt I don't use or eat

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imma keep it real with some of yall. I know for a fact i can pull a dime for most part but when it comes to marriage i aint trying to marry one cuz when i was dating them they were either nothing but a damn headache or not my type but when i got serious i expanded my criteria and realized looks dont matter TO A EXTENT i married a wife who i know aint a dime but i tell you what she good too a dude, loyal, honest and take care of kids cant ask for more.

props breh, that;s the thing breh these dimes won't be dimes in ten years etc., but you';ll probably be married in ten years etc.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ya no doubt ive seen it all done it all travel the world due to being in the military and i mean it you want a woman that is down for you through it all and trustworthy with good communication.
what you gonna do with a dime that aint none of that. now dont get me wrong there are some who are those things that are good women but for me just werent my type but dont be wasting your life focusing on looks. hate to say it inner beauty will conquer outer beauty once your mature enough to understand that you will see

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nikkaz tend to downgrade lookwise when they marry. It is what it is.

When you're just trying to fukk you will aim higher and only look at the physical. When you marry you will look at many other things. Nikkaz thinking they'll get a dime who has wifey qualities, good personality, hoe in the sack, that doesn't already have a man or kids? Good luck.

Not if I get her young :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not if I get her young :lolbron:

if you get her young you will get the "this is all happening to fast, i just need space to think if this is really what i want" aka i want to club, drink and fuk random nikkaz

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Last GF is an 8 and I would only date long term with a chick who looked as good or better.

I can afford to be picky :smugfavre:

This.

I'm not settling for less than an 8. It is true tho that the better looking the chick the more likely they have issues.

Think about it. If a girl is a dime she's been told that since she was a kid, unless she's a late bloomer. You got grown men out here plottin on 13 year old girls when they turn of age. I just can't deal with the self-entitlement that dimes have. nikkas cater to them and they think its normal. Its too much. Give me a grounded chick any day.

But I will mess with a dime past her prime. They're a lil more reasonable then. :smugfavre: [notice I said mess with, not marry]

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
7/10, has a momma I would hypothetically cougarize, body niiice, smart, ambitious, great personality, cook her ass off, motherly

If this song plays in my head after a while of getting to know her..i'm good

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyERNB7udA

Edit: Damn you Prince, why you hogging this classic ??? :to:

media.photobucket.com/image/prince+gif+/Alexnmind/prince/princeutcm.gif

yeah I used to be into that "well just meet someone you're into and if you click together you're good to go" but I'm beginning to change my mind and think a lot more strategically now, in that if there are some things that you're looking for you might as well focus on chicks who're like that (e.g. cooking skills, fitness, certain social background, etc.)

I don't know, it's a crapshoot either way in the long run but basically if someone wasn't doing something when they were 15, 20, or 25 it's unlikely they're going to start doing it all of a sudden. better go for people who you are already what you're looking for than try to convert

(this gets into the other angle of 'maybe you don't know what you're looking for' though)

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
not really, looks fade anyways, a dime model chick most likely going to have alot of guy friends, most likely been ran through time and time again, most likely molested by a uncle or step daddy in her life, and most likely into clubbing, mostly can't cook, spoiled and a high maintenance life, just like a car some n*ggaz can afford and handle a ferrari and are happy with that, other nikkaz are happy with a lexus or civic :manny:.

most average middle class men marry down in terms of look

Huge difference between these two cars. Difference between a nice 7 or 8 versus a 3 or 4 :gag: