Realistically how good looking will your wife be?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
how so? i got a friend with a fat ass and slim waist and nikkas used to openly look at that shyt when we were out hanging. used to piss me off. and we were just friends! imagine if she was my girl.

i want a librarian/nerdy cute wife. i dont want one of these women we lust over on the net. cuz i dont have the guns or patience to deal with the disrespect from other nikkas mayne​

nikka...my girl used to work retail and there was a fukn STALKER. Had to ban this dude and everything from the store.

I've seen my girl get hit on from a distance (she was sitting and I was walking towards her to get her). I just scoop her up like :smugfavre:

Have confidence in yourself fam

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
you must be real insecure....

wtf does being insecure have to do with it? im not insecure at all. but the REALITY is when your girl is out nikkas will try her and some will go to extreme forms of disrespect.

im just saying that its my preference NOT to deal with that shyt. im in ATL mayne, i got friends who's bodies are so nice that they'd have to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt for nikkas NOT to notice

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Last GF is an 8 and I would only date long term with a chick who looked as good or better.

I can afford to be picky :smugfavre:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
wtf does being insecure have to do with it? im not insecure at all. but the REALITY is when your girl is out nikkas will try her and some will go to extreme forms of disrespect.

im just saying that its my preference NOT to deal with that shyt. im in ATL mayne, i got friends who's bodies are so nice that they'd have to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt for nikkas NOT to notice

naw, ur insecure man..........aint no cleaning that sh1t u just said up

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
any women that looks better than an 8 is going to cause you nothing but trouble

imagine if you married a dime with a darlene ass and gianna t*ts. even if you're secure you're never gonna want her to go anywhere by herself cuz nikkas are grimey​

If she has her head on straight and you have her heart, theres really nothing to worry about. Dudes gonna try to get at her but if she is down for you, theres nothing to worry about.

Sounds like you never been a in relationship..

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Probably a 7/10 but its tough to say because one mans 10 is another man's 2

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Here's my plan: Get a mail-order bride and then rotate that bytch for a new one every 5-10 years. Not tryna have sex with a 40 year-old :flabbynsick: bytch. With a mail-order bride, I get a guaranteed subservient dymepiece willing to suck my cock, clean up, and make love to me at will.

Then, once she gets old, off to Asia with that bytch :win:.

Just gotta make sure I get that prenupt :smugfavre:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Here's my plan: Get a mail-order bride and then rotate that bytch for a new one every 5-10 years. Not tryna have sex with a 40 year-old :flabbynsick: bytch. With a mail-order bride, I get a guaranteed subservient dymepiece willing to suck my cock, clean up, and make love to me at will.

Then, once she gets old, off to Asia with that bytch :win:.

Just gotta make sure I get that prenupt :smugfavre:

:dead:

I wonder if Brazil does this

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I've seen my girl get hit on from a distance (she was sitting and I was walking towards her to get her). I just scoop her up like :smugfavre:
This happened to me last weekend. But it was about 15 ignorant ass nikkas sittin out side so I said "Babe, get in the car" and drove off. :manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

homey like I said my wife is hot as fukk and is shaped just like them girls in the ATL.....she gets looks all the time and I dont care for shyt because Im dikking that down every night....when nikkaz get disrespectful that is a whole other matter....I dont mind if there looking just dont touch....