real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
She wrote her name on a piece of paper and showed it to the camera. If its a fake profile, it would be the most elaborate fake profile ever.

No it isn't. Some nicca probably went on a site like mygirlfund.com and paid some b!tch to do a fansign video.

I already know of some sohh posters that go to that site but the ones I can think of I'm not sure they'd pose as a b!tch.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
:usure:

29coz1c.jpg

:heh:

Thats not the desktop of a twerker..:usure:

Has this wo(man) been thoroughly vetted?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
nikkas on here worship dudes but hate on the female popping that ass? I know you guys are super cool pimps in real life but what part of the game is that? :comeon:

Nah she gets worshiped enough, check her twerk thread, nikkas gassed that tramp up for sixty pages plus.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
no one is hating on her poppin her ass, we just hating on the cloud of thirsty pathetic simp ass loser ass nikkas that surround her posts and PM inbox 24/7

for some smelly hoodrat butterface that admitted to getting choochoo'd multiple times for $20 or less, admitted being hideous from the neck up, and admitted to burning nikkas for fun in the streets :usure: plus these nikkas already done seen her buss it and spread it wide open, we done seen her twerk in different angles and different lighting...what else could these internet nikkas want with her? :laugh: like what else is there

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That's what it's turning too. nikka simp posters who prolly ain't even a chick aka Via but when a real chick comes on they get mad.

Whats worst shyt is these nikkas simping each other too. They be on that maane that nikka da gawd and bowing too nikkas like that what hot in the streets nowadays. Ol I wanna be cool too ass nikkas.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah she gets worshiped enough, check her twerk thread, nikkas gassed that tramp up for sixty pages plus.

So what nikka, she popping that ass on this hoe. Ya'll nikkas give 5 stars to nikkas talking about dumb shyt but want to be mad at a chick booty shaking? Is nikkas gay on here or just mad they get dissed by women in real life.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Y'all some Keith Sweat "Make It Last Forever" ass nikkas.

Notice how she STOPPED doing videos a long time ago, after the first night. Y'all still simpin' just for the prospect of seein' a video/pic. HOPING.

I could respect it more even if y'all was on some "come to my house and let's fukk" type steeze, but y'all are simping for pics and videos :skip:

Life can't be this bad. Do ya thing tho "playas" :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Notice how she STOPPED doing videos a long time ago, after the first night. Y'all still simpin' just for the prospect of seein' a video/pic. HOPING.

I could respect it more even if y'all was on some "come to my house and let's fukk" type steeze, but y'all are simping for pics and videos :skip:

It is :to:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Say buddy, you live in Atl right?