real talk thoushallhustle ass is not that phat

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I could care less about attention. I can not talk about someone and nikkas still talk about me. I don't have a problem with girls. I have a problem with whores. And I'm not mad at all. I'm telling you nikkas to stop being so thirsty. this chick started out by saying she has no self esteem. She posted a few twerking videos, you thirst buckets gassed her up and now she actually thinks she has value to the world. All this bytch is worth is how big her ass is just like many other of her type of women. I treat a lady like a lady, but I'll be damned if people tell me to treat a whore like she's a princess. You can't even fukk a jpeg or a mov file anyway so I don't get why so many capes are being put on right now.
how do you go from saying women look at sex just like men, to saying "I dont like whores"???

the fukk are you on breh :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
how do you go from saying women look at sex just like men, to saying "I dont like whores"???

the fukk are you on breh :stopitslime:

Liking sex doesn't make you a whore. I don't know who told you that. Are women supposed to NOT enjoy sex? Really?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
fam...in that other thread I was saying women dont fukk like men...
...you came in that thread w/ your cape talking about they do...
...what the fukk were you arguing w/ me about then?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fam...in that other thread I was saying women dont fukk like men...
...you came in that thread w/ your cape talking about they do...
...what the fukk were you arguing w/ me about then?
Yes women do fukk like men. You can have a lot of sex with the same man. That doesn't make you a whore. Sansprix broke it all down for you. Most women are also whores.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Hehe at ya'll getting ya panties in a bunch over Thou. She the homie.

Honestly Thou you shouldnt even post anymore vids on this site. Keep them shyts private :jawalrus::smugfavre::youngsabo:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
11-black-pages-flip.gif

1B7rR.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I find it funny how I predicted this vary thing happening (mist,champ and char letting her have it and letting her know the real)

but everyone called me a hatin ass fat bytch :ld:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she got a nice one. But the real question is can she handle the whole 9 inches from behind??

:usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:manny: i personally guarantee there are more posts in this thread simping/saving thoushallhustle than hating on her

there's plenty of female posters on here that post normally and dont get hated on, accused of being men or caped constantly by thirsty nikkas...token, sansprix, sensationaltee, innocentdevil, kmom, aroman, bedroomi'z, ktd2, that chick in the military with the french sounding name, etc etc etc...i could go on for a while

in fact the only females on here who really HAVE caught heat are thoushallhustle and olivia pope

thoushallhustle for being a diseased, stupid, inbred, goofy attention whore who thinks nikkas are interested in any of her posts that arent more twerk vids

and olivia pope for being a lunatic :ohlawd:

Hey, I'm not a lunatic:merchant:.....I just have self esteem issues :to: