Westcoast
1. Smackdown from 02-04 was the best pure wrestling show hands down
2. Wrestlemania XIX
3. Evolution
4. Storylines that actually made sense
5. Brock Lesnar
6. Kurt Angle
7. HOLLYWOOD ROCK!!!
You can hate all you want but the RA era is criminally underrated.

It was good but it didn't get us here and it didn't win a war.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

There wouldn't have been no damn Ruthless Aggression which led to that Cripple H era of mediocrity which THEN led to the Cena reign of terror...easier to comprehend, kiddo? Or do I have to continue to spell things out for someone who relys on comedy smilies?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There wouldn't have been no damn Ruthless Aggression which led to that Cripple H era of mediocrity which THEN led to the Cena reign of terror...easier to comprehend, kiddo? Or do I have to continue to spell things out for someone who relys on comedy smilies?
Rely on smilies? That's the first one i used to answer your ridiculous arguments. You seem to be in a foul mood since your boy Daniel Bryan might have to call it a career, which is why they didn't make him the top guy. The RA era shyts on everything that has followed it. All these other try hard era's will never be looked at as fondly as the RA is.

PG era, Summer of Punk, Reality era & The Yes Movement:trash::camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rely on smilies? That's the first one i used to answer your ridiculous arguments. You seem to be in a foul mood since your boy Daniel Bryan might have to call it a career, which is why they didn't make him the top guy. The RA era shyts on everything that has followed it. All these other try hard era's will never be looked at as fondly as the RA is.

PG era, Summer of Punk, Reality era & The Yes Movement:trash::camby:
Ridiculous? What the fukk have you said on ANY LEVEL at any point that has meant anything? That has any value? That anyone listens to? LOL. WTF are you smoking today?

I seem to be in a Rock=Greatness mood...I was proven right about Bryan, Punk, and all of them.

Ruthless Aggression is not even talked about..except then they try to bring up the much hated Cena push. that's about it. And no one on this forum speaks of it in any capacity compared to the other eras.

LOOKED at fondly...by WHO? WTF are you talking about? HAHAHAHA...there is no DVDs of that. No one ever brings it up except some internet geeks who thought it stood out.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ridiculous? What the fukk have you said on ANY LEVEL at any point that has meant anything? That has any value? That anyone listens to? LOL. WTF are you smoking today?

I seem to be in a Rock=Greatness mood...I was proven right about Bryan, Punk, and all of them.

Ruthless Aggression is not even talked about..except then they try to bring up the much hated Cena push. that's about it. And no one on this forum speaks of it in any capacity compared to the other eras.

LOOKED at fondly...by WHO? WTF are you talking about? HAHAHAHA...there is no DVDs of that. No one ever brings it up except some internet geeks who thought it stood out.
Are you a fukking idiot? No dvds? They have every dvd from that era available for purchase, you are really doing too much right now and it's pathetic. You think i as well as most of this forum forgot about your constant bytching about Bryan being treated unfairly? The only reason you're shytting on the past is to prop up the failure of the present. The only negative i can bring up about the RA era is Katie Vick, as opposed to the laundry list of misses from 08-present.

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Downloaded that as well, gonna be starting it soon :myman:

In 15 years, you gonna download all of 2016 and watch it? Or any year from the last 10 for that matter? :mjlol:

But fair point by everyone defending it, 1999 had some terrible shyt but it as all memorable.

Most of the Raws over the last decade have been very forgettable. This is the most forgettable era in WWE history. It's not even "bad" just boring as fukk

Too true breh :beli::beli::beli:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dude is replying to some ETHER from over a year ago...no one can hurt feelings like the one and only Rock=Greatness:laugh: