Real talk...most of Raw in 1999 was fukking GARBAGE

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Made Al Snow look like a million bucks in what was just a side feud:yeshrug:and the crowd loved it. Some of the current upper card and main eventers aren't even getting Al Snow reactions

Loved Ruthless Aggression, but it was about a 6 year period with two very solid years of wrestling and entertainment.
The wrestling was much better in the RA era. The entertainment/fukkery in the AE was better. Depends on what you prefer.:yeshrug:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lesnar and Hogan :troll:
giphy.gif

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Kinda on the same topic, after we did that TSC group watch the other night I found myself really annoyed by DX, the opposite of how I felt at the time that episode aired. They just seemed really corny and wack (in big part because of HHH). It kinda made me understand people feeling that way in the modern era about Bullet Club/The Elite/YBs since the act is inspired/ripped off by them.

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
99 was wack as fkk.

- extra roided up blue jean british bulldog
- phaggot billy gunns singles run
- Jim ross heel turn
- Taker murdering boss man on the cell
- Road dogg singles run
- Vince turning face
- Misscarige angle
- Owen dying
- Shamrocks career flying of the rails
- Taker wearing bandana while as the dead man

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It didn't quite have the can't miss aspect to it like 98-99 Raw did, but 02-04 SD has aged better and is the GOAT along with 97-98 WCW imo. Raw 02-04 was pretty good too.

Raw during that period was the HHH show. Pretty good is a huge overstatement

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Exactly. 20 years later and we still remember the shyt. Complaining about match quality is some lame ass Dave Meltzer shyt. You remember all the storylines from 20 years ago....thats powerful television :wow:

:mjlol:

If all you care about is the storylines then go watch Days of Our Lives or some other soap opera trash