Real talk...most of Raw in 1999 was fukking GARBAGE

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been trying to tell ya'll this. Ya'll romanticize the era too much. Outside of a few angles (DX, Brothers of Destruction, Austin v McMahon, Corporate Rock) they were throwing shyt at the wall. A lot of the mid-card angles had no continuity at all for the most part.

That Brothers of Destruction shyt was horrible to me. I hated that whole storyline... those must have been the most boring matches, segments, promos i've ever seen.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
1999 was hands down the worst Attitude year. I loved the main event scene, but the undercard was skippable for the most part.

Even though 2000 gets a lot of praise, as it should, 1998 was always my favorite attitude year.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People have been trying to spin that Ruthless Aggression hype big time as a revisionist history great but no one talks about that shyt except for Brock vs Rock and the Rock/Hogan match from that era. The WWE act like it never happened. They don't like to talk about Angle or Benoit. And now they are silent on Rey...lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of y'all are acting like 99 was 94, it wasn't the best but there were some great things about that year.
1. Debut of Jericho
2. Triple H "My Time Era"
3. Foley & Rock
4. Undertaker's Ministry Of Darkness
5. Birth of Smackdown
6. Dudley Boyz
Corporate Rock..Rock sonning BIg Show...Rock getting standing ovations on fukking HEAT:laugh:...Cripple H was overpushed and that wasn't anything good but it was funny to see Foley became a patsy for him....Rock sonned the fukk out of Foley too with Cole acting like he was a serial killer at Rumble 99....Rock and Sock stole the show each and every week from the Cripple H/Austin/Vince program.....Undertaker cracked Show in the head with a bat for no real reason:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
People have been trying to spin that Ruthless Aggression hype big time as a revisionist history great but no one talks about that shyt except for Brock vs Rock and the Rock/Hogan match from that era. The WWE act like it never happened. They don't like to talk about Angle or Benoit. And now they are silent on Rey...lol.

I had a long response all written out then I deleted it because I realised I just can't be bothered discussing this with you. It's never going to go anywhere and it'll be a rehash of the same tired old shyt that's been discussed ad nauseam

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The RA era was greatness so i can't agree with what you're saying, as for them acting like it never happened it might have something to do with one of the main focal points of that era murdering his family.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Some of y'all are acting like 99 was 94, it wasn't the best but there were some great things about that year.
1. Debut of Jericho
2. Triple H "My Time Era"
3. Foley & Rock
4. Undertaker's Ministry Of Darkness
5. Birth of Smackdown
6. Dudley Boyz
Most if that started to get good after Russo left

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I had a long response all written out then I deleted it because I realised I just can't be bothered discussing this with you. It's never going to go anywhere and it'll be a rehash of the same tired old shyt that's been discussed ad nauseam

This guy is angry for no reason...lol

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Like seriously.. ECW(In my opinion) was miles ahead the WWE and WCW in terms of storylines, Match quality and overall fukkery. The WWE and WCW both kept on copying and raiding their talent to compete with one another and it ended up looking like shyt.

The Undercards of those 99 Raws were TERRIBLE. Entertainment value was up and they didn't focus hardly on any of the ring work. It wasn't until they picked up The Dudleyz, Taz, Kurt Angle, Jericho, Benoit, Malenko, Saturn, and Eddie within a 5 month swoop was where the quality picked up for the better
this is what I was gonna post. part of what made WWF 2000 was so great was they everything, fukkery, quality wrestling, comedy, str8 entertaining.