Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:If he had to squeeze it out or needed CP3 Wouldn't that make CP3 the Mvp?

Nah that would just put him over the top. Kobe made the playoffs in the West with Chris Mihm and Smush Parker as starters, most people will never appreciate how incredible a feat that was in the 2000s Western Conference. Kobe with a halfway decent player in Pau got 2 ships, with CP3 he would have definitely gotten more rings than MJ.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Real talk, I'm sure Lakers would have traded back Pau for Marc Gasol in a heartbeat, hell they tried to ship out Pau for less than that :heh:

NOT TO MENTION, THAT TRADE FREED UP CAP SPACE FOR THEM TO SIGN ZACH RANDOLPH

ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TRADE WE MADE WITH DANGELO RUSSELL FOR BROOK LOPEZ, BUT EVEN BETTER.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
dsRGl.gif
:mjlol:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Nah that would just put him over the top. Kobe made the playoffs in the West with Chris Mihm and Smush Parker as starters, most people will never appreciate how incredible a feat that was in the 2000s Western Conference. Kobe with a halfway decent player in Pau got 2 ships, with CP3 he would have definitely gotten more rings than MJ.
:russ:

The 2006 Kings made the playoffs with Mike Bibby as their leading scorer.

The 2006 Clippers made the playoffs with Elton Brand, Corey Maggete, and a 36 year old Sam Cassell pouring in 17 a game.

Hell Pau Gasol led the Grizzlies to the playoffs with Eddie Jones as his second leading scorer :laff:

Act like Kobe didn't have Lamar Odom brehs

Act like the West was some juggernaut when the DWade washed the Mavs virtually by himself

Snitchbe fans always on some :duck:

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Bron needed kyrie to squeeze another one out was kyrie the mvp?

This is more confusing to me cause I thought we werent talking about LeBron or Kyrie.... but he (thegawdbe) got Steve Nash a former 2x league MVP and he squoze nothin, though I think they won the division...so having CP3 wasn't a guarantee for them to reach the finals to use the aforementioned as an example...but if that is the case LeBron has lost Kyrie and Kyrie's trade replacement and Derrick Rose and still may mess around and win the MVP

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This is more confusing to me cause I thought we werent talking about LeBron or Kyrie.... but he (thegawdbe) got Steve Nash a former 2x league MVP and he squoze nothin, though I think they won the division...so having CP3 wasn't a guarantee for them to reach the finals to use the aforementioned as an example...but if that is the case LeBron has lost Kyrie and Kyrie's trade replacement and Derrick Rose and still may mess around and win the MVP
Cp3>>>>a washed up overrated nash

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

The 2006 Clippers made the playoffs with Elton Brand, Corey Maggete, and a 36 year old Sam Cassell pouring in 17 a game.

Hell Pau Gasol led the Grizzlies to the playoffs with Eddie Jones as his second leading scorer :laff:

Act like the West was some juggernaut when the DWade washed the Mavs virtually by himself

ACT LIKE THE KOBE DIDNT WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES WIT A CAST SIMILAR TO LEBRONS CURRENT ONE

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

It's so easy to tell who doesn't watch the game:

2006 Kings
- 2x NBA All Star Brad Miller :dahell:
- 3x NBA All Star Peja Stojakovic :dahell:
- Kevin Martin averaged 20+ ppg :dahell:
- NBA All Star and NBA all defensive team Artest :dahell:
- NBA All Star Shareef Abdul Rahim :dahell:

2006 Clippers
-2x NBA All Star Elton Brand :dahell:
-3x NBA Champ and All Star Sam Cassell :dahell:
-17ppg and league leader in free throws Corey Maggette :dahell:

2006 Grizzlies
- 4x NBA All Star Kyle Lowry :dahell:
- Rudy Gay :dahell:
- 6th Man of the year and Olympian Mike Miller :dahell:

2006 Heat
-We not gon mention Wade had Shaq AND the legendary phantom foul calls of the 2006 NBA Finals now? :laff: What did Wade do before Shaq got there and What did Wade do between Shaq and Lebron? :sas1:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Nash was laying on his back for half the season breh :camby:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Lebron got Shaq, and still couldnt make the finals.:bryan: