Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I agree..I was referring to Stan's not fans

What is really :lolbron:is how all of your laughter tears is really just:shaq2: because if you a Laker or Kobe stan
You ain't had a damn thing to Laugh nor cheer about
in a long ass timebreh and WHO KNOWS when...as far as LeBron he can get swept this next series, and not go to the finals next year, ....but he still not retired and still relevant:yeshrug:

Hopefully his relevance will carry him to another 3 rings before he is retired
yeshrug.png

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:what:I fall back on the insult but go'hed an Google Shaq is the most dominant real quick. See who sayn it

Yeah you right:russ:

Shaq Receives Bronze Statue Outside STAPLES Center | Los Angeles Lakers

Yeah, after they chose Kobe over him :dead: And that's not a knock on Shaq, he's an All Time center, but Kobe is a legit #2 SG of all time and top 5 player of all time in my opinion, and top 10 on most people's list. I'm pretty sure if the Lakers had to do it again, they would still take Kobe over Shaq. Shaq needs another HOFer to get over the top, Kobe IS that HOFer that will get you over the top.

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Hopefully his relevance will carry him to another 3 rings before he is retired
yeshrug.png

:hubie:That could possibly elevate him to somewhere folks wouldn't want me to resurrect this thread in the future, considering that some say Bron top3 All time as of this very sentence....it's some old heads Showtime fans who seen it ALL believe Kobe is Top3 Lakers....being 3 at that, so don't trip...cause you CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT be your franchise GOAT having won 3 straight finals but somebody else on the team won 3 straight finals MVP, with you as the sidekick...miss me with any petty logic attempt to say otherwise.

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Yeah, after they chose Kobe over him :dead: And that's not a knock on Shaq, he's an All Time center, but Kobe is a legit #2 SG of all time and top 5 player of all time in my opinion, and top 10 on most people's list. I'm pretty sure if the Lakers had to do it again, they would still take Kobe over Shaq. Shaq needs another HOFer to get over the top, Kobe IS that HOFer that will get you over the top.

I aint notice your post til after i posted yet I still already got you together with the post prior to this one, about what u sayin.

But statue went up 2017 breh...reading is fundamental

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:That could possibly elevate him to somewhere folks wouldn't want me to resurrect this thread in the future, considering that some say Bron top3 All time as of this very sentence....it's some old heads Showtime fans who seen it ALL believe Kobe is Top3 Lakers....being 3 at that, so don't trip...cause you CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT be your franchise GOAT having won 3 straight finals but somebody else on the team won 3 straight finals MVP, with you as the sidekick...miss me with any petty logic attempt to say otherwise.

How is this possible when Jordan, Magic, and Bird, would all take Kobe over Bron? And how is kobe a sidekick when he is average 30+ in the playoffs? :dead: That's the whole point of this thread. Lebron forms a superteam in Miami....:yeshrug: Lebron forms a superteam in Cleveland.....:yeshrug: Lakers pair Kobe with respectable teammates, the whole league:

:hmm::no::smh::stop:

The last player I recall to garnish so much hate and admiration at the same time was.........need I say it? :mjpls: And since we talking about finals MVP, how can you be the goat and have 3 opposing players AT YOUR POSITION get the Finals MVP over you:

Iggy got FMVP over Bron
Kawhi got FMVP over Bron
Durant got FMVP over Bron (and yes I know he is a SG/SF :comeon:)

And let's not forget Rashard Lewis hitting a game winner as well to send Lebron fishing for the summer :heh: Bron not even the best SF in the Finals over half his playoff career and you trying to claim he's top 3 all time :laff: When the whole league is up in arms about you having a respectable TEAM, that's when you know who is feared and respected.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
How is this possible when Jordan, Magic, and Bird, would all take Kobe over Bron? And how is kobe a sidekick when he is average 30+ in the playoffs? :dead: That's the whole point of this thread. Lebron forms a superteam in Miami....:yeshrug: Lebron forms a superteam in Cleveland.....:yeshrug: Lakers pair Kobe with respectable teammates, the whole league:

The last player I recall to garnish so much hate and admiration at the same time was.........need I say it? :mjpls: And since we talking about finals MVP, how can you be the goat and have 3 opposing players AT YOUR POSITION get the Finals MVP over you:

Iggy got FMVP over Bron
Kawhi got FMVP over Bron

And let's not forget Rashard Lewis hitting a game winner as well to send Lebron fishing for the summer :heh: Bron not even the best SF in the Finals over half his playoff career and you trying to claim he's top 3 all time :laff: When the whole league is up in arms about you having a respectable TEAM, that's when you know who is feared and respected.
:what: this stupidest shyt I've ever read in my entire life

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
[QUOTE="10bandz, post: 29477645, member: 25941"]nikka i been a laker fan my whole life i dont gotta google shyt. I've heard Shaq call himself most dominant in interviews since like the fukking late 90s[/QUOTE]

My bad breh..I'm thinking you were thinking clearly...you spazzing so hard cause In order to like the Lakers you gotta like hoops and the Lakeshow turrible right now ain't make the playoffs, Lonzo a mild disappointment, and you gotta hope and pray for some miracle for your team to be relevant before they get Bronny in the 2024 draft
Don't worry the league trying to get Kahwi and :troll:somebody else over there. Chill...might be what Bron whispered

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:what: this stupidest shyt I've ever read in my entire life

Are you saying you can have a losing record in the finals and be dominated AT YOUR POSITION in the half of the finals appearances you have made in your career and still be considered the greatest of all time? :mjlol: If you believe that to be true then yes you're right breh just ignore my stupid logic and continue with your Bron worship :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="10bandz, post: 29477645, member: 25941"]nikka i been a laker fan my whole life i dont gotta google shyt. I've heard Shaq call himself most dominant in interviews since like the fukking late 90s

My bad breh..I'm thinking you were thinking clearly...you spazzing so hard cause In order to like the Lakers you gotta like hoops and the Lakeshow turrible right now ain't make the playoffs, Lonzo a mild disappointment, and you gotta hope and pray for some miracle for your team to be relevant before they get Bronny in the 2024 draft
Don't worry the league trying to get Kahwi and :troll:somebody else over there. Chill...might be what Bron whispered[/QUOTE]

:what: you're an idiot

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Prototypical center with a post up game, passing ability and a J, sure thing breh :mjlol:
Gasol was out of shape and fat when he was drafted. Hence why he went as low as he did. Research and find out for yourself instead of going by what he turned into.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The Grizz had Pau, they probably had their eye on Marc. You're telling me the Grizz had "no idea" about the brother of their best player?

Plus, iirc Kwame's contract was expiring he was making like 9M. He was valuable in that way but everyone disregards that. Grizz ended up becoming a pretty good team in the following years as well.
They may have knew about him but Marc wasn't an elite prospect and was seen as more of a project of anything. And people need to stop with this revisionist history that he was an elite prospect that was guaranteed to be as good as he turned out to be. He was the 48th pick for a reason and it's cause he was out of shape and seen as to slow and not athletic enough to succeed in the NBA which he proved to be untrue but only after working out and changing his body.

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Iggy got FMVP over Bron
Kawhi got FMVP over Bron

Who was the best player in the

Finals?

How can you have kobe in your top 5 all time when he was only the best player in 1 out 7 finals he was in??