Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
It's so easy to tell who doesn't watch the game:

2006 Kings
- 2x NBA All Star Brad Miller :dahell:
- 3x NBA All Star Peja Stojakovic :dahell:
- Kevin Martin averaged 20+ ppg :dahell:
- NBA All Star and NBA all defensive team Artest :dahell:
- NBA All Star Shareef Abdul Rahim :dahell:

2006 Clippers
-2x NBA All Star Elton Brand :dahell:
-3x NBA Champ and All Star Sam Cassell :dahell:
-17ppg and league leader in free throws Corey Maggette :dahell:

2006 Grizzlies
- 4x NBA All Star Kyle Lowry :dahell:
- Rudy Gay :dahell:
- 6th Man of the year and Olympian Mike Miller :dahell:

2006 Heat
-We not gon mention Wade had Shaq AND the legendary phantom foul calls of the 2006 NBA Finals now? :laff: What did Wade do before Shaq got there and What did Wade do between Shaq and Lebron? :sas1:
Kobe winning 5 rings instead of having 5 losses has these dudes in a fury of emotions.

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Nash was laying on his back for half the season breh :camby:

Kobe dint need him anyway right..only person he actually needed to win rings was Shaq, and per both of them Shaq was never focused... granted my memory about Nash is "meh" however did Kobe happen to win any Finals MVPs with Shaq as a teammate being Shaq was so unfocused? Im guessing he did being the greatest Laker ever..., but I'm done cause I could go on and on about Bill Russell, but it may be time to live in the present.

Kobe winning 5 rings instead of having 5 losses has these dudes in a fury of emotions.
Nice try breh... Kobe Stans are the ones seething with anger that he didn't get 6 cause they wanted that Jordan argument bad then a MF, that not only they don't get, but the top 3 of All time is a no no as well...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Kobe dint need him anyway right..only person he actually needed to win rings was Shaq, and per both of them Shaq was never focused... granted my memory about Nash is "meh" however did Kobe happen to win any Finals MVPs with Shaq as a teammate being Shaq was so unfocused? Im guessing he did being the greatest Laker ever..., but I'm done cause I could go on and on about Bill Russell, but it may be time to live in the present.

Whats you're point? Shaq went to the East and only got one more ring, Kobe stayed in the West and got 2 more. :mjgrin:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Nice try breh... Kobe Stans are the ones seething with anger that he didn't get 6 cause they wanted that Jordan argument bad then a MF, that not only they don't get, but the top 3 of All time is a no no as well...
Show me. I think Kobe fans are content with his ring count and place in history as a top 10 player.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Show me. I think Kobe fans are content with his ring count and place in history as a top 10 player.

Kobe stans never claim Kobe is the greatest ever. Bron stans are always trying to push the narrative that Bron is somehow better than Jordan even though he has less championships, less MVPs, less scoring titles, less All Defensive Teams, less PPG, basically less everything (:laff:) than MJ

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse

I agree..I was referring to Stan's not fans

Kobe stans never claim Kobe is the greatest ever. Bron stans are always trying to push the narrative that Bron is somehow better than Jordan even though he has less championships, less MVPs, less scoring titles, less All Defensive Teams, less PPG, basically less everything (:laff:) than MJ

What is really :lolbron:is how all of your laughter tears is really just:shaq2: because if you a Laker or Kobe stan
You ain't had a damn thing to Laugh nor cheer about
in a long ass timebreh and WHO KNOWS when...as far as LeBron he can get swept this next series, and not go to the finals next year, ....but he still not retired and still relevant:yeshrug:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kobe stans never claim he's the best ever? :dead:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dsRGl.gif

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

Someone post the one with the L

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is more confusing to me cause I thought we werent talking about LeBron or Kyrie.... but he (thegawdbe) got Steve Nash a former 2x league MVP and he squoze nothin, though I think they won the division...so having CP3 wasn't a guarantee for them to reach the finals to use the aforementioned as an example...but if that is the case LeBron has lost Kyrie and Kyrie's trade replacement and Derrick Rose and still may mess around and win the MVP

Compare a 40 year old, injured cac to a 26 year old point God in his prime brehs

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agree..I was referring to Stan's not fans

What is really :lolbron:is how all of your laughter tears is really just:shaq2: because if you a Laker or Kobe stan
You ain't had a damn thing to Laugh nor cheer about
in a long ass timebreh and WHO KNOWS when...as far as LeBron he can get swept this next series, and not go to the finals next year, ....but he still not retired and still relevant:yeshrug:

Staples Center is packed every night, Laker fans aint trippin about these rebuilding years :mjlol:

Plus, this past season Laker fans had plenty to cheer about. It was a positive season and we're on an upward trned. Keep hating though

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Whats you're point? Shaq went to the East and only got one more ring, Kobe stayed in the West and got 2 more. :mjgrin:

Thank you for making it....Every time Shaq played in a Lakers finals...he was its MVP..3x in a damn row...it caused so much tightened sphincters, them fools tried to market a new term...Most Dominant just to be sure a particular player feeling wasn't hurt.....EVERYBODY remember that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for making it....Every time Shaq played in a Lakers finals...he was its MVP..3x in a damn row...it caused so much tightened sphincters, them fools tried to market a new term...Most Dominant just to be sure a particular player feeling wasn't hurt.....EVERYBODY remember that.

Shaq called himself the most dominant dummy :what:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

The Lakers remembered it so much they let him go to Miami for chump change :russ:

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Compare a 40 year old, injured cac to a 26 year old point God in his prime brehs

Holup holup holup
:ufdup:Shiiiiiid...I remember when they got :flabbynsick: Karl "hunting lil mecicans" and the Glove, that was the super team with 5 starting Hall of Famers but the same hype was real

Staples Center is packed every night, Laker fans aint trippin about these rebuilding years :mjlol:

Plus, this past season Laker fans had plenty to cheer about. It was a positive season and we're on an upward trned. Keep hating though

Madison Garden stay packed too...Staples center gonna always be packed, that doesn't indicate a damn thing other than socialites or celebrity seekers photo ops.

Cheer about what...the Emmys:mjlol:really now??

:hubie:I will say the future is bright...just gonna have to be patient....Bronny will be there in 6 years breh. NO hate at all..........

...patience:yeshrug: