Real Talk, How many of you coli members were molested as children

Daps
It happens more often than people care to admit. I had a homegirl whose older brother was molesting her, all her mom would do is whoop him and he continued. It fukked her up real bad. She didn't get help and turned to drugs. She died young. Her kids found her. Her brother finally went to the own on a rape charge but it was way later after he got old.

do you still bizness wit your cousin that did that?
what happened to him?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk about dudes but i do know ALOTTA girls done been molested. Shocked the shyt outta me when I got to college and found out a third of my homegirls had been through it

Daps
social anxiety =/= childhood molestation.

I have crazy anxiety and I was never abused as a child. I grew up with an extremely supportive family and I still grew up to have depression and anxiety. My anxiety and depression issues come from my childhood illness and being put on prednisone at an early age (3 years old).

I did date a guy who was abused, however. He never told me the details and the details I figured out I won't get into. He was a drug addict: heroin and meth, and he had a fukked up view of sex. He was also a career criminal, basically. He dealt drugs for a while (not when we were dating). Yes when I went for the bad boy I really went in the deep. His life was a testament to what child sex abuse can do to a person.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
do you still bizness wit your cousin that did that?
what happened to him?

He used to babysit me while my moma was at work at night. I ended up being a latch key kid who was out of control. My mom still deals with him like nothing happened. I don't fukk with my family cuz they didn't do anything. They went on as if things were normal. My mom told me suck it up cuz she was molested as well. This was a few yes ago. I cut them out my life except s few aunts who are distant but love around the corner. She was there for me and still is.. I saw him at my gramdmas funeral and he spoke to me like ain't shyt happen. He was like it's been 20 yrs what's up. I left and went and say in the car cuz I didn't wanna make a scene.One of my cousins IM cool with who lives in Cali asked me do I think I'll ever come to a family reunion and I told em I don't think I could.do it if my cuz was there who molested me. I've forgiven and healed but I can't and won't ever.forget. And don't think I could be cordial around him.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
But my cousin who molested me , nothing happened to him nobody ever called the police he went about his life. Sold drugs went to the pen a few times. Call hisself being an small business owner but really he just lives off women.

Daps
He used to babysit me while my moma was at work at night. I ended up being a latch key kid who was out of control. My mom still deals with him like nothing happened. I don't fukk with my family cuz they didn't do anything. They went on as if things were normal. My mom told me suck it up cuz she was molested as well. This was a few yes ago. I cut them out my life except s few aunts who are distant but love around the corner. She was there for me and still is.. I saw him at my gramdmas funeral and he spoke to me like ain't shyt happen. He was like it's been 20 yrs what's up. I left and went and say in the car cuz I didn't wanna make a scene.One of my cousins IM cool with who lives in Cali asked me do I think I'll ever come to a family reunion and I told em I don't think I could.do it if my cuz was there who molested me. I've forgiven and healed but I can't and won't ever.forget. And don't think I could be cordial around him.

do you think this is what your mom was referring to?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i was molested when i was 12

there was this girl that was 15

she pushed me down and sat on my dikk

lost my virginity as a preteen

that ain't MOLESTATION...that's INITIATION

if it was so BAD...u wouldn't be "BRAGGING" about it on here......

:childplease:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
that ain't MOLESTATION...that's INITIATION

if it was so BAD...u wouldn't be "BRAGGING" about it on here......

:childplease:

when you get older and you have children ya opinions change

from 12 -20 i bragged bout it

you right

but once i had my son

i would never want a woman to take advantage of him

i want his first experience with a woman to be wholesome and meaning full

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Some interesting stories in here.
:ld: Good thread.
Is messing with drugs common place for people who were
messed with as children ? a good friend of mines had a bad run
with drugs, she eventually went got sober but then turned to
food to fill the void.
When I found out what happened too her, it was
pretty tough to hear.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
when you get older and you have children ya opinions change

from 12 -20 i bragged bout it

you right

but once i had my son

i would never want a woman to take advantage of him

i want his first experience with a woman to be wholesome and meaning full

ain't nothing WHOLESOME and MEANINFUL about anybody's FIRST TIME

it's usually AWKWARD and RUSHED.....

so i don't worry about it...i have a son as well...i could care less if the woman is an older chick getting her rocks off as long as she taking care of him $$$.....then i'm cool with it.

and besides a woman can ONLY MOLEST YOU if the BYATCH IS UGLY.......:sitdown:

and from the way you was bragging sounds like that 15 year old broad was cute in your opinion :youngsabo:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
do you think this is what your mom was referring to?

Idk me and my moma gave a weird relationship I love her and understand but she is hard to love. She has always had my back financially but emotionally she be lacking. I understand making sacrifices for the better of your children. So IM not made at her or nothing but I feel she could have done more.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I never got touched as a child :whoa:

But from all the women I've dated, I know I aint letting NOBODY except my moms or my sisters babysit my daughters when I have them. One of my exes told me she was molested by her father's friend when she was little. He would feel up on her or whatever. She remembered it as she got older but, she never told her father because she knew he'd kill him. Her dad has no clue. So yea......no nikkas coming around my daughters if I aint around :birdman: