Real Talk, How many of you coli members were molested as children

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But my cousin who molested me , nothing happened to him nobody ever called the police he went about his life. Sold drugs went to the pen a few times. Call hisself being an small business owner but really he just lives off women.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I've known a lot of people who were molested, most of the women I know were and a couple of the guys. So sick, it's got to stop. Justice isn't served enough.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great, now we have all these sexual abuse victims here.

"Woe is me you guys! I got molested by my dime baby sitter when I was 12. She forced me to get my dikk sucked! It was so devasting so let me go and brag about it to the Coli." FOH
mysmilie_873.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was 6 and my 15 yr old cousin would make me suck his dikk, nobody believed me til he knocked my two front teeth out when I said I was gonna tell on him.

:wow: damn...the wildest thing my homegirl from elementary school went through the exact same scenario you went through...she eventually went through a nympho phase starting in junior high and smoked weed all the damn time while in hs and had a kid at 17 i think....she has since turned her life around (church and therapy) and she's been married happily for a little over a decade..she's also one of the few ppl in my age range i take seriously when she talks about relationships and stuff cuz she's been through it

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Great, now we have all these sexual abuse victims here.

"Woe is me you guys! I got molested by my dime baby sitter when I was 12. She forced me to get my dikk sucked! It was so devasting so let me go and brag about it to the Coli." FOH
mysmilie_873.gif

Log your ass off then if it annoys you so much :pacspit: you mad little kids grt more p*ssy than you? :krs:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld::ld: A lot of the girls who put Wale's Bad as their song on facebook or somehow say they relate to the song :whew: