Real talk, "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" is prime for a re-make

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you know what, i think thats why i made that post cause i was really thinkin about that
like, damn HBO aint tryna do nothin with Tales From the Crypt again?
that Black Mirror show on Netflix was dope but they didnt have enough episodes and that Christmas one was so dope it just made me upset cause i knew there werent anymore lol
i didnt like American Horror Story like that
i liked the 1st season but after that
naaaaaaaah

That's how i feel about American horror story. Liked the 1st season, missed me with the rest but thats the beauty of it. Even True Detective is anthology. It's just weird they got it sitting in a crypt and refuse to resurrect it when now is the perfect environment for it. Horror on tv every week, different stories, high profile stars, high production value, the cryptkeeper...I feel like we need to pitch this :ohhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's how i feel about American horror story. Liked the 1st season, missed me with the rest but thats the beauty of it. Even True Detective is anthology. It's just weird they got it sitting in a crypt and refuse to resurrect it when now is the perfect environment for it. Horror on tv every week, different stories, high profile stars, high production value, the cryptkeeper...I feel like we need to pitch this :ohhh:
gotta start an online petition or something :russ:
take this straight to the White House!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drake is 30 fukking years old, the hell he gonna do as the "fresh prince" have the marriage and kids will and lisa never had?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
so in the reboot which character is going to be transgendered - Hilary,Ashley,carlton or Jeffery