Real talk, black folks are losing if you never been to Africa.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So I'm losing because I don't want to return to the continenet where the current residents are the descendants of the people who captured my ancestors, and sold them in slavery to Europeans...:leostare:...:birdman:...

Yet you have no issues staying in the country of the people who enslaved, raped, and murdered your ancestors :ohhh:

The same country where they're locking up, shooting unarmed, and euthanizing your people at this very moment :nonikkas:

The c00n is strong with this one :pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So I'm losing because I don't want to return to the continenet where the current residents are the descendants of the people who captured my ancestors, and sold them in slavery to Europeans...:leostare:...:birdman:...

the whole continent? All 54 odd nations sold your people into slavery? :comeon: You know how fukkin big Africa is breh? :comeon:

if your ancestors were stolen from their tribes, wouldn't that mean there are a bunch of descendants of those tribes walking around in Africa that were your sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts & uncles 400 years ago. you hate them too?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Yet you have no issues staying in the country of the people who enslaved, raped, and murdered your ancestors :ohhh:

The same country where they're locking up, shooting unarmed, and euthanizing your people at this very moment :nonikkas:

Amazing post.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People claim they don't go to countries in africa because of security but they take their blackasses to the carribbean which also has it's own issues and many of the islands have a similar vibe with the motherland. :thumbsdown:

Stop making excuses, just admit you are scared of your own people and also because of the distance.

:why:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NOS_ETHER_Lvl1_gif_large.jpg

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been here....

_43021233_night.jpg

2344632.jpg

Kinshasa_2003.jpg

And these are just pictures of what I found online of the place. IF anyone can recognize it feel free to mention it.

but those pictures make it seem like a somewhat normal place. What they don't show you is that it is one of the poorest and most dangerous cities(countries) in the world.

Don't let a few pictures online fool you into thinking that "the motherland" is some paradise that you just HAVE to go to, to free your soul or whatever BS ppl feed the kids these days

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
the whole continent? All 54 odd nations sold your people into slavery? :comeon: You know how fukkin big Africa is breh? :comeon:

if your ancestors were stolen from their tribes, wouldn't that mean there are a bunch of descendants of those tribes walking around in Africa that were your sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts & uncles 400 years ago. you hate them too?
You're right, Africa is a continent with 54 countries. Our ancestors come from West Africa, which is around 4,000 miles in length. My statement was blanket, but so was the OPs statement that people who don't go to Africa are essentially lames. He's not taking into account the emotional baggage that some of us may feel towards Africa, and Africans in general. You still have African Americans who still don't understand the full culpability that west coast Africans played in the Trans Atlantic slave trade. For those who do know, how are we suppossed to process this information? Vexation is the only word that comes to my mind once I began to learn the origins of the slave trade. Then there are some of us who have had negative interactions with Africans. Members of my family tell me all the time about their negative interactions with African immigrants, which have left me jaundice about them. I know I shouldn't judge the majority of them by the actions of a few, but its hard not to :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

African slavery was completely different than slavery in the Americas.
African slavery was being a servant, but had rights and kept their culture.
What the Europeans did was different, not too mention a good amount of our ancestors were simply captured without being sold.

I've been here....

_43021233_night.jpg

Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its alright. i was in Ghana for 3 months about 11 yrs ago. it wears on you after a while though when youre so used to western priveleges.

came back home and my 27 inch tv looked like :ohmy:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.

:salute:

Yup, and that was one of the biggest shyt hole cities I've ever been to in my life.
However, I learned a lot from meeting and talking to the kids there.
but the adults there :damn:

Ruthless and uncaring for the most part. And corrupt as a motherfukker that place is.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:laff: at this thread...but lets be real if a black american's only exposure to Africa has been informercials with skinny ass babies and snot dripping down they nose and wars n such they wont want to visit the motherland...cant blame them really...but if they choose to believe thats all africa is thats on them... :pachaha:

:laff:a the fukkery though :clap:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
To me a smart dumb nikka is a person who has enough knowledge to allow himself or herself to grow but chooses to keep themselves confined in their box.

There's a lot of that in here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People claim they don't go to countries in africa because of security but they take their blackasses to the carribbean which also has it's own issues and many of the islands have a similar vibe with the motherland. :thumbsdown:

Stop making excuses, just admit you are scared of your own people and also because of the distance.

:why:

LOL you don't even have to go to the Carribbean. nikkas will take their ass to Chicago and be all good, but Africa? Naw breh, that shyt's too dangerous :whoa: