Real talk, black folks are losing if you never been to Africa.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How did I know this thread was going to turn into this. Every thread saying something positive about Africa turns into this.

The demons are real y'all.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I've been before and plan to return again in the future. Great pics - these pictures remind me of some forums I visit. The traveling bug and the desire to connect is inside some of us. If you're also in that number, see the world with your own eyes. Destroy the stereotypes, have your own experience.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Can more of yall speak on the pros and cons of Africa, I wanna visit but dont want to disappear.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
the posts in this thread are :mindblown:

for all the opinions people accuse others on here of being 'c00nish' you lot have truly outdone yourselves

actual legitimate c00nin' in this thread

and if you're making those comments and you're not black...:childplease: to your life

How did I know this thread was going to turn into this. Every thread saying something positive about Africa turns into this.

The demons are real y'all.

dont need yall there. thanks.

I really tried to avoid this thread :sadcam:

already knew what type of comments would be in here

:salute: to @Captain Crunch though

Last edited by a moderator:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
the posts in this thread are :mindblown:

for all the opinions people accuse others on here of being 'c00nish' you lot have truly outdone yourselves

actual legitimate c00nin' in this thread

and if you're making those comments and you're not black...:childplease: to your life

c/s.. shout out to South Africa's Santaco Airlines... First black owned airlines..

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I hate when nikkas sit up and always say " africans don't want us there, so i'm not going "

Hell u take your black azz to Jamaica and other parts of the Caribbean and they be the ones saying the shyt..

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Non black posters "troll" and talk sh!t and other non black posters dap them and we assume its black people saying the negative things in these threads.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can more of yall speak on the pros and cons of Africa, I wanna visit but dont want to disappear.

I spent 4 weeks in Nigeria. Weeks in Lagos, the second largest city in Africa and some smaller villages. I can just speak from my experience there.

Best advice I can give is go with someone from there or has family. Best tour guides and it gives you access to places you wouldn't otherwise be able to go. People love visitors. You'll be treated like family. Never felt love like I did over there.

Cons: going out at night is hit and miss. I know there's a nightlife but we didn't get to do anything. There'd been a run of kidnappings and robberies around the time I went so we just stayed in. The word was that the police (they have 3 unrelated and uncooperating police forces there) were doing the robberies.
Expect to tip for everything. Want your bags to get somewhere safely, want to have no problems at that police checkpoint, want to get a seat on that bus, you better tip.

Go. Life changing experience. I went to Vegas a week after I got back and I sure looked at that kind of fun differently after a month in Africa. I intend on going back.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man how many times you just got my ged and now finding out about the world outside the hood at 25 ass nikkas are going to make this thread. most well read and educated black people already knew africa wasn't only huts and war since the 5th grade. with that said africa is like any other destination, it might appeal to some and not for others.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
So I'm losing because I don't want to return to the continenet where the current residents are the descendants of the people who captured my ancestors, and sold them in slavery to Europeans...:leostare:...:birdman:...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The white man needs us because he is able to rip off his own people by creating a fear of us and then charging them money to keep us in prison. If black people did an exodus to china, the white man would cry racism and beg us to stay. BEG.

Blacks will have a $1.1 Trillion purchasing power by 2015...

Imagine if we invested 0.5% of that into anything useful :deadrose:

White people talk all that shyt about us....but if there was a giant exodus to Africa, the U.S. economy would be :to: