Real talk, black folks are losing if you never been to Africa.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
These b*stards in the media tarnishing the Motherland :wow:

They never said this was in Madagascar :wow2:
antananarivo_1.JPG

antananarivo_city_heights.jpg

800px-Antananarivosunset.jpg

Mwanza, Tanzia
pamba3.JPG

IsameloLodgefront2.jpg

855887-grass_and_rocks_Mwanza.jpg

Windhoek, Nambia
windhoek.jpg

800px-Sanderburg.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive read travel reviews and reports on Madagascar before because its so out of the ordinary. dont let a couple pictures fool you that country is way behind and if you stayed there more than a month you would most likely hate it

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Wow.....look at all those beautiful buildings that non-black people probably planned out and built :myspotnash:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
So I'm losing cause I don't want to visited a war and violence invested continent.

I don't understand why black people think Africa is some type of mystical place where you go to get some secret spiritual connection with their ancestors.

No thanks I'll stay here with my lack of aids, efficient police force, and uncorrupt(relatively speaking :mjpls:) government and I'd appreciate it if you dummies didn't try to make me feel guilty about it.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
So I'm losing cause I don't want to visited a war and violence invested continent.

I don't understamd why black people think Africa is some type of mystical place where you go to get some secret spiritual connection with their ancestors.

No thaks I'll stay here with my lack of aids, efficient police force, and uncorrupt(relatively speaking :mjpls:) government and I'd appreciate it if you dummies didn't try to make me feel guilty about it.

mysmilie_413.gif

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lol..

This sounds like a nikka on the block who puts on glasses after watching Belly and starts quoting Nation of Islam tapings he got from Harlem...

I do agree to an extent tho..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Africs obviously isn't as bad as the devils would have you believe.

YES, there is poverty all over but not everyone is living in huts. :smh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The white man needs us because he is able to rip off his own people by creating a fear of us and then charging them money to keep us in prison. If black people did an exodus to china, the white man would cry racism and beg us to stay. BEG.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its nice to visit africa with a bunch of people. but trust me, u dont wanna spend a long time there. u can get killed on that continent and aint gon be no investigation like there is here in the us. no 911s u can call (at least in most places).

if u wanna visit fine. but be fooled by pictures.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the posts in this thread are :mindblown:

for all the opinions people accuse others on here of being 'c00nish' you lot have truly outdone yourselves

actual legitimate c00nin' in this thread

and if you're making those comments and you're not black...:childplease: to your life