Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Court in this bytch like
l0J9Cp.gif

Homey ain't going down without a fight:mjlol:

He know the Xbox is trash and he can't get the PlayStation. These dudes lying saying they playing these games. Gears is like a year old, Battlefield multiplat and Halo 5 he not playing that shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Leasy

You think we was lying when I was saying PS4 is the superior gaming system for gaming. Any person that owns all the systems can up with this conclusion.
If you're into stuff like JRPGs than yeah the PS4 is lightyears ahead of the Xbox One but for people who aren't into those games the libraries are probably about 80% the same games. Yall try to pretend like that other 20% makes all the difference in the world but it doesn't.

If you had 80% of Jeff Bezos income would you feel like you were broke or missing out because he's got that extra 20% over you? Probably not. If I'm an Xbox Only gamer not into JRPGs then what have I really missed out on so far this year. An Uncharted DLC and Horizon. In the first place if you're primarily an Xbox gamer you don't really care about JRPGs anyway because historically that platform hasn't done well in that area.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're into stuff like JRPGs than yeah the PS4 is lightyears ahead of the Xbox One but for people who aren't into those games the libraries are probably about 80% the same games. Yall try to pretend like that other 20% makes all the difference in the world but it doesn't.

If you had 80% of Jeff Bezos income would you feel like you were broke or missing out because he's got that extra 20% over you? Probably not. If I'm an Xbox Only gamer not into JRPGs then what have I really missed out on so far this year. An Uncharted DLC and Horizon. In the first place if you're primarily an Xbox gamer you don't really care about JRPGs anyway because historically that platform hasn't done well in that area.

Eh there are plenty of other 'niche' games like Nier, Yakuza and Nioh. You seem to have reduced every game to either AAA first party or JRPG for whatever bizarre reason.

Some people play a lot of different genres, and the PS4 is first choice for those people. Its not a case of 'if you play JRPGs get the PS4, otherwise get whatever' for all people, even if it is like that for you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Leasy We've been telling you for years and you are now just coming around :mjlol:

You think we was lying when I was saying PS4 is the superior gaming system for gaming. Any person that owns all the systems can up with this conclusion. The only reason why you take Xbox over Ps4 is for shooter games and you have network of friends you consistently play those games with. IF you enjoy single player games and exclusives - Xbox is the worst system you can have out of the major 3. The 1st person shooter genre has become so stale its no wonder Xbox heads are perceived as dumb. Same style of gameplay over and over. Its so redundant yet they still relish in it :mjlol:

You seriously cannot take the opinion of a console gamer seriously if they do not own at least two out of three. I have all three - and playstation gets the most burn easily.

@PS4 speaks his opinions based on ignorance. Outside of his brokenness the main reason why @PS4 doesn't buy a ps4 is because he is afraid is going to like it. And if he likes then his poor pathetic life where a console war brings meaning and purpose will be over. You see @PS4 weakness isn't the fact that he cant afford other consoles. His weakness is due to the fact that he needs a pathetic console war to bring meaning to his sad, pathetic life. Grow the fuk up bro. Grown man with kids shouldn't talking about gaming so much. You should be hustling so you can afford whatever damn system you want. fukk a message board, fukk a console. Go make some money so you can buy your kids whatever console they damn well please.:dame:

Ps4 was getting hyped up as the console of choice from JUMP.

And it wasn't even close to being the clear cut winner for all around gamers until this year.

I own all the system's and while the playstation has gotten the most game play (console wise) this year...last year there wasn't a single PS4 game I wanted to play that I couldn't play on my Xbox.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yakuza lowkey is kind of an action jrpg also.
All I'm saying in remove a handful of indie titles due to the parity clause and remove the JRPGs and niche Japanese titles. It's mostly the same libraries minus the Sony and Microsoft produced games. Do I wanna play Uncharted or Gears Forza or Gran Turismo. It's not that drastic of a difference for a mainstream only gamer. You're still getting Destiny, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, you still get all the big AAA games on either. Even bigger Japanese titles like Resident Evil are on both.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I'm saying in remove a handful of indie titles due to the parity clause and remove the JRPGs and niche Japanese titles. It's mostly the same libraries minus the Sony and Microsoft produced games. Do I wanna play Uncharted or Gears Forza or Gran Turismo. It's not that drastic of a difference for a mainstream only gamer. You're still getting Destiny, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, you still get all the big AAA games on either. Even bigger Japanese titles like Resident Evil are on both.
You gotta also remove Ratchet And Clank, Infamous Second Sun, The Last Guardian, Until Dawn, Bloodborne, TLOU 2, God of War, Spiderman, Days Gone, Dreams, Knack 2, UC TLL, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Order 1886, MLB, and basically every existing and upcoming AAA exclusive/JRPG/indie game to drive this stupid ass #Allgamesmatter point home :scust:.

Here's how you sound:

Remove Illmatic, Stillmatic, It was written and the lost tapes and you're not really missing out if you only listen to Lil Wayne.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You gotta also remove Ratchet And Clank, Bloodborne, TLOU 2, God of War, Spiderman, Days Gone, Dreams, Knack 2, UC TLL, Horizon Zero Dawn and basically every existing and upcoming AAA exclusive to drive this stupid ass #Allgamesmatter point home :scust:

You see all those games and @PS4 Can't admit Xbox failed horribly this generation maybe on a Saturn level fukking 3DO

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I totally agree, for some reason people dont understand this. The only time this would differ is if you live in japan or outside the UK/US.

Most casual gamers right now aren't playing absolver or yakuza kiwami. Theyare playing destiny or Rabbids. Next month they'll be on that assassin creed...etc etc.

But let stanboy's tell it and its a completely different story.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta also remove Ratchet And Clank, Bloodborne, TLOU 2, God of War, Spiderman, Days Gone, Dreams, Knack 2, UC TLL, Horizon Zero Dawn and basically every existing and upcoming AAA exclusive to drive this stupid ass #Allgamesmatter point home :scust:.

Here's how you sound:

Remove Illmatic, Stillmatic, It was written and the lost tapes and you're not really missing out if you only listen to Lil Wayne.

Half those games either aint out yet or came out this year. But apparently the ps4 has been the best system to by for gaming since launch.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Half those games either aint out yet or came out this year. But apparently the ps4 has been the best system to by for gaming since launch.
What year did Bloodborne, UC4, Ratchet And Clank, Infamous, The Order, The Last Guardian, Until Dawn etc came out in? :jbhmm:

Also what does it matter that a few I named aren't out yet?

The problem with winbs point is he's lumping gamers into one category like oh you don't like JRPGS then it don't matter but yet there's plenty that don't really play them that love Bloodborne since technically to him that's a JRPG. I like Uncharted but Gears isn't a replacement because it plays very differently. I'm not a really a fan of racers but Driveclub was simple and straight forward that I loved it yet I didn't care for Gran Turismo or Forza.

That's like saying oh who cares if there's no new NBA 2k game coming out NBA live is the same.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What year did Bloodborne, UC4, Ratchet And Clank, Infamous, The Order, The Last Guardian, Until Dawn etc came out in? :jbhmm:
You edited your post, still doesn't change much as xbox had exclusives as well up until this year really.

And even now the casual gamer is only really playing multi plat big named games.

For what they were offering a year ago, with system bundles and consoles discounts the xb1 was a way better choice for any casual gamer.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Ive said this before and ima keep saying it. We have ea access. Game pass. Exclusives such as gears forza halo, smaller titles like trials and state of decay. GWG. Buy an xbox today you have access to over 200 games. Smaller community which keeps the 9 yr olds away. Play what you want but we good

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He know the Xbox is trash and he can't get the PlayStation. These dudes lying saying they playing these games. Gears is like a year old, Battlefield multiplat and Halo 5 he not playing that shyt
I play Halo 5 a couple times a week STILL. They still add new content. It's the biggest game size wise on Xbox because of all the content. It's an 100gb game. Every halo is massive online, but the Modes these days don't get talked up here. YOUR LOSS :ufdup:

80% the same games. I did the math, it's more like 96.7% the same.

And fanboys act like exclusive means quality unless it's exclusive to the competition :yawn:
Eh there are plenty of other 'niche' games like Nier, Yakuza and Nioh. You seem to have reduced every game to either AAA first party or JRPG for whatever bizarre reason.

Some people play a lot of different genres, and the PS4 is first choice for those people. Its not a case of 'if you play JRPGs get the PS4, otherwise get whatever' for all people, even if it is like that for you.
Bruh, you have sat here and repeated those same five games over and over for almost two years now. Name something else, most don't fukk with Japanese emo slashers, schoolboy sex deprived gaming.

The other game you tried to hype up was Gran Torismo sport :laff:
You see all those games and @PS4 Can't admit Xbox failed horribly this generation maybe on a Saturn level fukking 3DO
I saw like your list, a bunch of old shyt, then games no due out till next year.

That's called beefing up a shytty list, let's not look the other way when nikkaz reaching ok. How come he didn't mention Killzone? He was in that thread which was the biggest thread on the coli at the time, they loved it, live streamed it on twitch, told you to buy it, then abandoned it weeks later and act as if they didn't do that? No mention of drive club, that nikka desperately tried to convince you it was good. But since you like list..

Gears 4, Gears ultimate edition, Forza 7, Forza horizon 3, Halo 5, Cuphead, Crackdown 3, Player Unknowns battlegrounds, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Ori and the blind first, Ori and the Will of the wisp, Ryse, Titanfall 1, State of decay, State of Decay 2, Ashen, Sea of thieves, black desert online, the last night

Just off the top, takes a megaton shyt on the list you tried to hype. Please point out a single lie :win: and if anyone wants to give up that good gamertag of that one guy?

Nobody? Then there is nothing to see here :ufdup: